Topic: Socom 2 PGT for 5/3/2008

Page 1 of 1
shrap
rank 8
Posted:
Sun May 04, 2008 9:19 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
nikon thanks for playing last night had a good time. next time ill make sure its smaller maps and just supression. you can work on your short game. your sneaking around was pretty awsome though you made me jump quite a few times and curse myself for not looking around before advancing. also ill have my keyboard set up so its easier to talk but it was still a good time. i think my best round came when you went to kill the vips and i sniped you from halfway across the map it made me feel good. Very Happy

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun May 04, 2008 1:08 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea I had a great time. I think once again this experience has led me to realize that a Socom game can be played with just 2 people without a problem. This is cool because 1 on 1 deathmatch is really fun. Even with objectives it can be really fun. Plus with less people, and the round by round scenario there is less time to wait for the next round to come. Usually when playing online I would die early and would have to wait 10 minutes or something until everyone else dies and the rounds ends.

That time when you sniped me was quite awesome. One shot, and I dropped. I heard the report from across the map. I had no clue where you were. How far out were you?
rank 8
Posted:
Sun May 04, 2008 3:36 pm
quote : #3
straight across the map by that walk way. i heard you kill the one vip and scoped out looking for you. caught a glimpse of you as you headed to go around the tower pulled the trigger and prayed b/c you dissapeared around the tower right after i shot. I didn't even see you drop but looked up and saw the report that i got you and gave a sigh of relief. Smile