unknown
Posted:
Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:46 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
does anyone wanna play no one is ever on. im new but i just got into online ps2
i have ratchet deadlock
socom 1 ( my sn is poish assassn)
wwe smackdown vs raw (no one is on wanna play?)
chaos theory ( i like it but its weird online you need to be good.) my sn is BADFRES
Nba2k8 (sweet game to many dunks though) lets play my name on it is vertynm87)
swbf 1 cool game to .but 2 mb patch for memory card but i go on

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:43 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey, welcome to OC. Smile

First, a post like this belongs in the Game Organization forum. General Online covers discussion on hardware, online features and third/fourth tier games. Game Organization is the area to set up meeting times and games.

Second, make sure you read the online focus list. This will give you a clear idea of which games this community is focusing on. Out of the games you've listed, Ratchet, SOCOM, Chaos Theory and SWBF 1 are all games we are focusing on. To be more specific, SWBF1 is a first tier title (highest importance) while SOCOM and Chaos Theory are second tier (great games as well). Ratchet is a fourth tier title, meaning that we will play it from time to time as a break from the higher tier titles.

Third, sign yourself up on the PDBs. Click on the Online Game List link and then click on North America. Look for the PDB at the far right of the listing. These are designed to let you know how many people own a game and who would be interested in playing. WWE and NBA 2K8 are the only games you own that do not have PDBs. You are still free to discuss these games, but keep in mind the community for those games here is little to none.

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:16 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
sorry to keep this topic going, but if u want to know when people are on get jabber, just type it into google,its an instant messenger that many people use on here, click on peoples profiles to see their jabber id, it works with gchat if u already have that