Topic: atv 4 and blitz the league

Page 1 of 1
superhero659
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
im wondering how xlink works i have pandora tomorrow and would love to play some gt4 on xlink? what games are the most people on with? also does anyone play blitz the league noone is ever on and how is atv4's online community

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:56 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
In the future it would be best to split up your questions into individual topics rather than lumping them all into a single thread.

We don't have a guide here for getting online with xlink just yet. I am still working on it. I will try and get it hammered out this weekend. As far as games with the most people online, this community doesn't necessarily follow the crowds. We sort of stick to the best games available from a gameplay standpoint. So often times its just people at OC playing in a particular game.

Nobody at this website currently owns Blitz the League.

ATV Offroad Fury 4 has players online pretty reglarly. Though its just a few games up at a time. Having said that, from a graphics and gameplay standpoint ATV Offroad Fury 4 is arguably the best offroad game on the PS2. I own it myself, we should get a game going sometime.