Page 1 of 1
DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:36 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Thanks for showing up Brandon374 I laughed quite a bit during our games whether it was getting both of us killed with the bazooka or running around having a pistol duel.
and my not so great tactics of throwing a grenade 1 place and running the other way to try to distract you from where I was going.
even though I did'nt keep score you gave me a sound thumping in the later games even though it seemed the early games were a bit closer (although you still won)

Thanks for checking the lobby when I left to change the map.
Brandon374
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 am
quote : #2
Yeah, that was a lot of fun and my first time playing XII online. I had been practicing vs the computer in splits screen leading up to the game. Any time you want another game, I'm up for it. Maybe next time we can get more than just two of us.

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:47 am
quote : #3
after august 20 i can play this with u guys, i wasnt too impressed with the single player, but the multiplayer might be fun
Posted:
Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:21 pm
quote : #4
do the online missions have good snipeing spots? im a sniper by heart all tho i suck at it in socom............
kinda easy for some reason in ghost recon games

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:03 pm
quote : #5
Mystgunz wrote:
do the online missions have good snipeing spots? im a sniper by heart all tho i suck at it in socom............
kinda easy for some reason in ghost recon games

I'm not much of a sniper, but to me the game lends itself well to more run and gun; while you may find a few spots I would'nt try to stay in the same spot for long.
but that's just my opinion.
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:04 pm
quote : #6
I came by one spot its a bit obvious where there is a ventilation shaft which looks out over a locker room. You can wait there for the other player to enter the locker room, all depends how many people are playing I guess. Playing that way gets kinda boring with 2 players.

Laters