Posted:
Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:37 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
August 14th 2008

GForce
DaMan

It was nice to play on some maps other than BACKSTAB! too bad there seemed to be a lot of team killers on Bridge too far.
I even got a team kill because the fire was coming from the direction that my team mate was on.

funny (to me) I'm riding in the a jeep or humvee with you and were coming up on a flag and i'm thinking "This flag is ours!" only to run over a landmine strategially placed by the flag.

even though we played capture the flag in what started as a small game it was pretty cool, (even though I did'nt notice all those other players who came in at the end)
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:02 pm
quote : #2
Yup, enough people just don't get the clue to vote out these players. I was getting extremely frustrated with all those teamkillers in that game, but even more so with the enemies who kept camping in the repair stations with tanks Rolling Eyes .
I really thought we were gonna win that last round in Bridgetoofar Neutral and yea, I just chuckled to myself, "damn! he must've ran over a few of these idiots on our team!" when I noticed you were stuck in the negative score range pretty much the whole round.

I picked that Russian border game because I figured it'd be a good one for you. The flags are a straight shot from each other and you only have to deal with one second respawns which hopefully makes things a little easier to get down.
Posted:
Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:30 pm
quote : #3
Well I have to admit at first I just assumed that it was a 'accident' getting run over by a tank but when it keeps happening something ain't right.
in the case of the guy I voted to kick he ran upto me and shot me when I was trying to cover him.

yeah the CTF was awesome the problem I have with the other maps is I have NO CLUE where the flags are (although I should be able to switch on the info for that)