Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:58 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Friday September 12,2008
TheMytho
lordnikon
Gforce

Before you guys showed, a bunch of other players dropped in and tried to give me some shit that no one would come in. Ha! They were wrong Cool..

Like I said before I left, thanks for coming out guys. Mytho, those few races we did before Nikon came were quite fun. I kept slowing down when I got the lead because I didn't want an overly big length between us. Course I realized that was a bad idea to late since I couldn't keep my game straight more than a lap. I was also really getting pissed on the last race when I kept wrecking at what must've been every turn.

It made me chuckle waiting on Nikon to come in as well. I was staring at the lobby screen for a good minute thinking, "Damn...they left already??" until I noticed someone joined that CTF guy's game.

The CTFs I played with you all for the remainder of time were a blast as well. I was honestly skeptical of the car selection but it turned out good. I can't really say much, but I can say that Mytho really did surprise with his skills in this game! In the first game I got that flag capture and I thought I had it in the bag but noooope. For the rest of the time, I just went nuts on those powerups as you could see. I got no problem admitting I got lucky as HELL when I was knocking that flag out of both your hands and capturing it. One big lucky shot was when I managed to smack Mytho with "Ice" when he was drifting around a bend yay close to capturing a flag. I really didn't think I could catch him up on it. I was laughing when Nikon caught me with "Ice" on the highway and I turned around ice'ed him back then I flew into a river.

I also really had fun taking all those sharp turns. I was constantly doing back view watching you guys trip up when I kept taking them.

Lastly, I really wanted to host, but this game just isn't to nice to me when I do. I suppose a 384Kbps upload isn't enough.....
Great game!
Posted:
Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:31 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Were the other players commenting on your connection before I joined? Or were they just acting like elitist pricks? Neutral

I was wondering why you never really took off when you had the lead Gforce. I slowed down a little on a few of the races, but misjudged where you were in the third or fourth race we played. I remember slowing down in the second race only to hit the ramp near the finish line incorrectly and do a somersault in mid-air. The finishing times were incredibly close (we're talking like a .03 second difference here).

CTF was, as always, pretty hectic. When you hit me with that Ice powerup as I was drifting around the bend, I knew that I had a fight on my hands for that flag. That was really well-played on your part Gforce. I actually sat there for a few seconds trying to process what had just happened afterwards. You were really starting to get the hang of the game as we kept playing. Smile