Page 1 of 1
lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Sometimes in the game if you have cleared all the tracks in a section it lets you mess with the scratch thing. I noticed you can get points from it but was wondering how you get the most points from it ? Like do you just keep clicking the button on it? or do you have to move off the track and come back? or do you have to alternate buttons on it?

Hard to figure out since I usually only get to use it for a few seconds before the new sets of tracks start.
Posted:
Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 pm
quote : #2
No clue. I press the buttons and shit like mad when I get to it and it still seems to make minimal difference with the end score.
Posted:
Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:46 pm
quote : #3
lol yea, i get like 3 points randomly on it every so often, I read some faqs on the game too and no one talked about it

Posted Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:39 am:

i figured out how this works now. You get points if u scratch or use the axe thing on each segment. Like it doesnt matter what you do on each segment as long as you hit scratch or axe once u will get the designated amount of points on that segment. So the strategy to this is too complete all the tracks as soon as possible to allow u to scratch and use the axe on as many segments as possible. It is basically like a reward of free points for getting the tracks done fast. On some levels it gives u 10 points for each segment so it can add up.