Page 1 of 1
Adrianobr
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:37 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm trying to access the TD server but I am not havin' success to get in... could anyone tell me if that is server in repair?

Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:54 pm
quote : #2
It would suck if it was down, its not a very old game. Looked interesting but they did not have comms in the PS2 version so I got another version, good game though.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:13 pm
quote : #3
Today it was working. I think it was in repair Razz Razz Razz

Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:36 am
quote : #4
Are there many people online? Does the game connect you online automatically when you play or do you have to select this as an option? I find when I play this on another platform I am online but I play just as if I was offline. Its like im in a world with people but nobody bothers with anyone else, quite odd actually. Ive not played for a while but when I did I think I only ever raced another player once. I just go round doing the challenges.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:55 am
quote : #5
First off, When you're at the main menu, it will show a option if u wanna play online/offline then select your network conf and wait for some secounds and done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

joao.sp
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:38 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U
Hi Adriano

Sou de São Paulo, também estava com problemas para acessar o TDU mas já foi resolvido, o servidor que estava fora do ar nesse período que você postou...

Se me vir por lá, só chamar pra instant challenger:

JSANS

Adrianobr
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:02 pm
quote : #7
I've tried to play during these days but it looks like the server is down or has terminated for good.
My current online games i got and play: The fast and the furious Tokyo drift., Fifa 08 , NBA 08, Nascar 09, Killzone, Flat out 1, Motogp 04, Star wars the battle field 2, Call of duty 3, Test drive unlimited.
farmatus
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:38 am
quote : #8
Adrianobr wrote:
I've tried to play during these days but it looks like the server is down or has terminated for good.

Ive read that usually the TDU server goes down for a certain time
Posted:
Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 pm
quote : #9
yeah. it's back online again Smile
My current online games i got and play: The fast and the furious Tokyo drift., Fifa 08 , NBA 08, Nascar 09, Killzone, Flat out 1, Motogp 04, Star wars the battle field 2, Call of duty 3, Test drive unlimited.