lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hi All,

I see a lot of activity around AADS on the boards. There seems to be a lot of confusion about where to get files, various master list IP's, AADS compatibility, and more. I am going to get involved shortly to help add clarity to the situation.

Right now I am swamped working on Google Code archival work, as the entire hosting service is getting shutdown on January 25th. I am off work all this week to work on it.

It should be noted that the aads injector and the taaml master list originated from this site and were coded by user DreamcastTM, with myself aiding in R&D on the master list. They are open source, and really there should be no confusion on where to get them. Unfortunatly, I had them up on another site I started that was supposed to become its own thing. I need to get these files up here at the PS2 site, but in the mean time, please... please download them:

http://www.xrz87.org/ofproject/software.html

I will be reading over the AADS discussions in the next 2 days, as well as posting some files, adding a clearer guide on how to connect to the current master list, and doing a bit of cleanup work.

Thanks for everyone's patience, and thanks for Snafu Organizer for the hardwork in the TAA community to get activity going in online matches.

More to come...

-nikon

Last edited by lordnikon on Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
rank 59
Posted:
Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:51 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
No AADS posts until I can clean up the boards.

We should have 1 recent and active AADS topic, not 10.

Threads will be unlocked once I have had a chance to reconsolidate them.

Thank you for being patient.