Page 1 of 1
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Glad to see you come out Daman! I won't lie. I did chuckle at the insane amount of deaths vs. kills you were getting, but it's all good.

The first couple games at Deadlypass were good and I like how you tried to stick close. Since no matter what your skill level, just having another player in the vicinity while capturing flags makes a difference.

The CTFs at Bridgetofar were the highlight of the night for me. I noticed you made a few good kills and I had to say, "aww man!" a couple times when you almost got some kills. Also, the one point in the game that made me say it the most was when you almost rocketed that car that kept running everyone over. I was like, "oh shit! he could get the car!" then the guy on our team ran in front of you and that all went to crap. Haha, I was rooting for you man.

Bridgetofar CTF can get sniper heavy so I think we got lucky the snipers numbers started to increase as we left.

The last game at Backstab was a quickie but it was fun to. Good shit on that kill you got on me to! I seriously didn't expect you to be where you were. And yea, I don't consider kills like the one you got on me cheap; only kills I consider cheap are ones gained through means of glitching or sniping.
Posted:
Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:10 am
quote : #2
Yeah, GForce it was awesome to catch up with you.
That guy who ran in front caught me by surprise cause when it happened I was'nt sure what took place. Shocked
then I had saw he had voted to have me kicked.

even though my K vs D ratio does'nt say it, i'll try to cover my partner's blind spot on foot or in a vehicle.

still I know I need to work on switching weapons / reloading before finishing a clip; I had quite a few deaths because I ran out of ammo D'oh!

and like the vid you definitely know what you're doing with the kills you were getting.

other than being sniped and having no clue where it came (just a general direction) and trying to use it myself without seeing anyone in my sights, I had plenty of fun and quite a few laughs.
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:25 am
quote : #3
DaMan wrote:
Yeah, GForce it was awesome to catch up with you.
That guy who ran in front caught me by surprise cause when it happened I was'nt sure what took place. Shocked
then I had saw he had voted to have me kicked.

still I know I need to work on switching weapons / reloading before finishing a clip; I had quite a few deaths because I ran out of ammo D'oh!

other than being sniped and having no clue where it came (just a general direction) and trying to use it myself without seeing anyone in my sights, I had plenty of fun and quite a few laughs.

Yea, I was like, "wtf?" when a lot of those players tried to vote you after the kill.

You're totally correct on the reloading part to. I died so many times when I was first starting before I got it in my head I should reload damn near every time I fired even a single bullet.

Sniping is something to. I'll be looking right at a sniper through my scope for like a minute and I won't know it until he picks me off. Which leaves me saying, "I didn't see shit there!!"