Kannibal
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
lordnikon wrote:
Oh wow cool. There is a katamari demo on one of the Namco Transmission demos? Did the demo come in Soul Calibur 2 or 3?

If I remember correctly it was SoulCalibur 3....cause that one game with Nina Williams came with a tekken 5 preview/demo or something...damn that was a long time ago though!!!

the Transmission demo also came with some videos of other namco games as well as other demos!
Posted:
Fri May 01, 2009 3:09 am
quote : #17
My SC3 disc is still sealed. So no wonder I didn't spot it yet. I am anxious to take the demo for a spin. I am always interested in demo's because sometimes you get a glimpse at the game in an early development stage.

It would have been interesting to see Katamari Damacy in like super early beta hehe. I wonder if some early screenshots may reflect that.
rank 13
Posted:
Fri May 01, 2009 5:19 pm
quote : #18
lordnikon wrote:
My SC3 disc is still sealed. So no wonder I didn't spot it yet. I am anxious to take the demo for a spin. I am always interested in demo's because sometimes you get a glimpse at the game in an early development stage.

It would have been interesting to see Katamari Damacy in like super early beta hehe. I wonder if some early screenshots may reflect that.

the difference between most demos and final are really different...

when i play the demo of a game it feels really wierd, specially if the developers put some innovation into it. When you play the final thing, it feels heavier than the demo because of all the bug fixes, interface changes, and specially the content!!!
Posted:
Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 pm
quote : #19
Just got this game a couple days ago. Seriously digging the soundtrack and gameplay, but the multiplayer sucks balls; figured they'd do more creative things than only giving you one bland area to collect items in.
Posted:
Thu May 07, 2009 9:16 pm
quote : #20
I hadn't tried it, I heard in the sequl We love Katamari that for multiplayer 2 people can control a katamari. Don't know how that turned out lol.
Posted:
Thu May 07, 2009 9:23 pm
quote : #21
Yea, hopefully it's better in that one. I had more fun passing the controller trying to get high scores on levels than I did in 2 player mode.
Posted:
Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm
quote : #22
lazybum wrote:
I hadn't tried it, I heard in the sequl We love Katamari that for multiplayer 2 people can control a katamari. Don't know how that turned out lol.

oh yeah...the name of the demo in the Soul Calibur 3 copy of Transmission is We Love Katamari...but the little kid at the end saying that he will go get the game freaks me out for some reason!

the multiplayer in WLK requires serious co-op...me and my little bro recently tried it again and we ended up arguing about where we should go instead of actually going anywhere...
Posted:
Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:35 pm
quote : #23
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/katamari-damacy-once-upon-a/58484

I thought this parody of katamari damacy was pretty good.