Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Man, I got this game today and I'm getting annoyed with these stinking "unable to connect" errors. What's the deal with these??? Because I never have trouble with any other online game I have...

Also, I tried to direct connect with my modem and that didn't work either.
Posted:
Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm
quote : #2
Hmm, it must be the servers then. Cod3 had this problem. I couldnt get past the dnas screen for awhile the first day i played as well. Although once I did get through the games were stable and I did not get disconnected like in cod3. Well, if u still have trouble connecting we can always make matches thru xlink.
Posted:
Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:38 pm
quote : #3
Sorry, I left out the rest of the error message. It was a breeze to get past DNAS, but I constantly got hit with "unable to connect with host" or "unable to connect with players in game" error messages when I was trying to join rooms. And yea, I'd really like to play online since there's definitely higher player counts, but if we gotta do it on xlink, so be it Neutral .
Posted:
Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm
quote : #4
Gforce wrote:
Sorry, I left out the rest of the error message. It was a breeze to get past DNAS, but I constantly got hit with "unable to connect with host" or "unable to connect with players in game" error messages when I was trying to join rooms. And yea, I'd really like to play online since there's definitely higher player counts, but if we gotta do it on xlink, so be it Neutral .

try join games with no more than 4 or 5 players that seems to work for me!
Posted:
Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:43 pm
quote : #5
Yea, this game is just weird as hell about who you can connect to. I managed to get in a good few games tonight since I decided to host; got an 8 player game going. I really had a blast and I think I might have FINALLY found a good secondary game to Battlefield. Sooo glad it has LAN.
Posted:
Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 pm
quote : #6
Yea it is pretty fun online. Cod3 was funner online to me but since it doesnt have lan might as well play cod2. Plus, cod3 servers acted way worse than cod2's. There is a pretty good player count for this game though. At 3-6 am my time yesterday there was still a good 6 player game going.
Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:38 am
quote : #7
So, you guys advise me to buy that? cause i only have COD3 and is very cool.
My current online games i got and play: The fast and the furious Tokyo drift., Fifa 08 , NBA 08, Nascar 09, Killzone, Flat out 1, Motogp 04, Star wars the battle field 2, Call of duty 3, Test drive unlimited.
Rommel
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 pm
quote : #8
buy it

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 pm
quote : #9
Yea worth buying if you can find it cheap. The multiplayer is fun, but singleplayer is kinda boring and generic.
Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:57 pm
quote : #10
Only things you can really do outside of running a direct connection to the modem is to keep trying or just make your own game (as you've already found out Gforce). You'd be surprised how quickly a game can fill up. Cool

Adrianobr
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:01 am
quote : #11
Thanks guys. I really appreciated your commentaries.
My current online games i got and play: The fast and the furious Tokyo drift., Fifa 08 , NBA 08, Nascar 09, Killzone, Flat out 1, Motogp 04, Star wars the battle field 2, Call of duty 3, Test drive unlimited.
Rommel
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:08 pm
quote : #12
Single Player is really good!