Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic
papomartinez
rank 1
Posted:
Sat May 02, 2009 12:33 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: ntsc-uc
Very Happy hello my name is papo and wondering if anyone can help me i have dsl the fast internet and want to play the playstaion 2 online games madden,checkers,baseball,strategy you name it i just don't know how can someone please help me i'd be very grateful and maybe even challenge in some of the games love a challenge i'm pretty tough at madden football thanks and everyone stay safe.i have the big playstation 2 machine and i have the network adapter i just ned instructions and help please.papo Crying or Very sad

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Sat May 02, 2009 2:19 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/guides_getonline.php

There is a guide on how to get online. The "Guides" link at the top of the page has guides for lots of other ps2 stuff as well.
Posted:
Sun May 03, 2009 2:07 am
quote : #3
Like lazybum suggested, check out the guide he linked to. It has tons of details on how to get your PS2 online. If you run into any specific problems, post them here and we can help you sort them out so that you can enjoy playing your PS2 online. We are always here to help Smile
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm
quote : #4
Hey ive had some trouble getting onto playstation 2 online. What happened is I tryed to get onto Madden 06 and is keeps saying "WE had trouble connecting you to the ISP please check your network connection/adapter. . .". Or "there is no valid EA login on your memory card. . .". Or "There was a problem with your DNS. . .". Or "A timeout error has occured press ok to return to the main menu. . .". Now you see what my problem is please help!!! Confused

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 pm
quote : #5
Madden 06 was taken offline in September of 2007
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:35 pm
quote : #6
That game's onine servers were taken down on 09/01/2007, presumably so the next sequel to the madden series could be forced upon EA's customers lol. EA shuts down its games online servers very quickly, especailly for sports games.
Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 pm
quote : #7
O, well thanks ppls! Well are any of these following games able for online play? Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the imperfects, Call of duty 3, tony hawk's pro skater 4, Goldeneye: rogue agent, And lastly burnout 3?

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 pm
quote : #8
http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/content_gameslist_na.php

there is a list of the ps2 games with their servers still up for North America
Posted:
Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:18 am
quote : #9
Thanks! But 1 more thing i tried connecting to call of duty3 and it still isnt working and im even usin the cat5 cable with broadband and lan system into my modem. O and im using the slim ps2.

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 am
quote : #10
cod3 stll works online but its servers are pretty crappy and sometimes dont let you connect. Follow this guide to get setup http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/guides_getonline.php