Page 1 of 1
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Is anyone getting hit with DNAS issues today? For some reason I couldn't play Battlefield or Ratchet & Clank :UYA online because of DNAS failure messages. On the other hand, I could play Socom 1 and Midnight Club 2 online.
Posted:
Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:29 pm
quote : #2
I've actually been having DHCP issues...on BF2 it never got past DHCP but DNAS was fine when it did get past once.

Posted Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:58 pm:

huh...I tried getting on BF2 today and I got stopped at DNAS...A few times too it said it couldn't connect to the dns server. I might just undo anything I did to try to get xlink to work because something is causing me to have normal online troubles now. I have maybe a 25% chance of connecting and once I do, another 50% chance of being disconnected in less than 20 min.
Posted:
Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:09 pm
quote : #3
Hmm. I'm kinda hoping this is and isn't a widespread problem. "Is" because it lets me know my network setup is fine and "isn't" because DNAS is linked to many online games I like.
Posted:
Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:04 am
quote : #4
whenever I test my network config's, they're fine, but once I get into the game I got disconnected, stopped at DHCP, or stopped at DNAS. Wtf happened to my connection?
Posted:
Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 pm
quote : #5
? What the heck? Well, I guess I can get on now. Hope you get to the bottom of your issues so we can both play dude.
Posted:
Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:32 pm
quote : #6
well, i turned off my router and back on and now it works....for now. I got into a few games last night and actually got first place in one with 44 points. woo
Posted:
Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am
quote : #7
Type: PAL
hmmm I couldn't Socom Combined Assault online because of the DNAS failure message as while. Maybe there something wrong with the DNAS at the moment. Hopefully it will be fixed and we will be able to play online again.
Posted:
Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 am
quote : #8
I've had some problems with DNAS on COD3. Whenever it occurs, I reset modem or Ps2 and it gets back online again.
My current online games i got and play: The fast and the furious Tokyo drift., Fifa 08 , NBA 08, Nascar 09, Killzone, Flat out 1, Motogp 04, Star wars the battle field 2, Call of duty 3, Test drive unlimited.