Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
Dark Cookies
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:29 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
How PS2 Controllers do you have? I have three, two is Dualshock controller and one is wireless made from logitech. One of my PS2 Dualshock controller which I have been using it alot is starting to have some problem. The other dualshock is still fine. My wirelss controller (haven't used it most), it a bit bigger and bits of weight than the other Dualshock controller (got two batteries install on the back Razz), it one of the best wireless controller you will in the market. The batteries would last for 24 hours with vibration on and 32 hour without vibration (it has been tested me and other people who have purchase this controller). For further information and details just go to google and type Logitech PS2 Wireless Controller.
Posted:
Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:57 pm
quote : #2
I have 3 Dualshock-2 Controllers. 2 Sony originals and one no-name controller. One of the sony orignals is soaked with beer ^^ Still runs fine.

gary_b
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:15 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
1 DS2's and 5 or 6 DS1's

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:54 pm
quote : #4
I have quite a few now. I think I have at least 5 or 6 dualshock twos (got a bunch at thrift stores) and I have 2 dualshock ones. I also have a logitech wireless controller, but I never use it any more since I just bought a wire extension for my normal controllers. The wireless controller's thumbsticks don't feel right to me as well, so the controller sucks for shooters.
Posted:
Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:42 pm
quote : #5
lazybum wrote:
I have quite a few now. I think I have at least 5 or 6 dualshock twos (got a bunch at thrift stores) and I have 2 dualshock ones. I also have a logitech wireless controller, but I never use it any more since I just bought a wire extension for my normal controllers. The wireless controller's thumbsticks don't feel right to me as well, so the controller sucks for shooters.

I know what you talking about. The logitech wireless controller's thumbsticks doesn't felt right when you using it to the extreme. When I meant by that is when you have to move the wireless controller's tumbsticks left and right rapidly. For example in God Of War 2 when you are grab by an enemies a thumbstick will appearing on the screen, you then have to move your thumbstick left and right to avoid damage. I felt like damaging the controller's thumbsticks and not comfortable using it in a shooting game or any other games that is fast pace. The wireless controller is good to use in a slow pacing game like puzzle, RPG or racing games like Gran Turismo 4.
Posted:
Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:33 am
quote : #6
I own 2 Classic PS controllers, 4 DS1, 4 DS2

those I just listed are my main controllers...but beleive me! I have wierd controllers that are supposed to give you advantages, Special Editions, or just plain cool looking controllers!
Posted:
Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:16 am
quote : #7
I own four Sony DS2's.
Somehow the 2 black ones are completely broken, the green one always registers that L3 is down (so if a game uses that button, you're screwed, ex: in Brother in Arms: Road to Hill 30, L3 is crouch so you're always in crouch), and the blue ones left analog stick rotates around. It's not a problem anymore as I'm used to the rotations.
Posted:
Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:08 am
quote : #8
The answer for me is bloody loads of them! I buy and sell from ebay and other places PS2/PS1 controllers turn up in all kinds of job lots and of course with consoles. I have carrier bags here full of controllers plus ones dotted about in box's. I even have a carrier bag full of broken controllers. Lots of various types, one day I will have to sort them in to lots and sell them off.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:01 pm
quote : #9
I only own 2 DS2 controllers; one of which is my old standby from 2001, which still works fine today. In fact, I prefer this controller over the newer DS2 in some cases, as the buttons on my old DS2 are more weighted than the newer buttons.

The second controller is used for DS2 only games such as Call of Duty 2: BRO, the SOCOM series and others.