Posted:
Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:04 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
players=

jjc5150
lazybum

after no limits had to leave our cold winter game we decided to try to see if we could get tribes working. My router had not let me connect to noonothat last time I had tried to play this game, so I did not think it would work. We both could not see the dummy server thing on the online menu at first. We had to reset our ps2s a few times. Then I could finally see jjc5150's hosted game and joined up. I wounder if it makes a difference that I am on a wired connection now. I was on wireless before, but it is still the same crappy router.

We just played one 30 min round of deathmatch with bots on. It was pretty fun and jjc5150 and I had some interesting battles. I experimented a lot with the mines since in other games I always would die when lordnikon used them lol. I got a good amount of kills with them by planting a ton of them around buildings.

jjc5150, you might not have know what was going on , but a few times I shot you with the rocket launcher when you were in the air. It locks onto you, but can be easily avoided if you set your guy to spawn with flare grenades. If you throw a flare grenade when you hear the noise that means you been locked onto, it will make the shot miss everytime. I always forget to get flare grenades myself though lol.

For this game and the cold winter match I planned on recording them on my vcr and uploading something to youtube. However, I was in a sleep deprived state so ended up messing up the recordings for both games lol. For cold winter I forgot I was playing with my component cables so the recording came out in black and white. I swapped the cable out for my composite cable for tribes, but then forgot to hit the input button on my vcr before recording. So for 30 mins all that shows up is static lol. O well, next time I will do it right.