Topic: Killzone Network Online

Page 1 of 1
jean199a
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I only want to know if in the game Killzone for Ps2 even work the online?

No_Limits
rank 14
Posted:
Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:01 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
yeah of course it does, and there is about 50 active players on the game on average
Posted:
Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:40 pm
quote : #3
jean199a wrote:
I only want to know if in the game Killzone for Ps2 even work the online?

Refer to the online games list here Very Happy

http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/content_gameslist.php
Posted:
Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm
quote : #4
Ok Thanks! Very Happy

tess
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:11 pm
quote : #5
Type: PAL
Yes it still works online but not many people play it lately. If you own PAL version of the game you have to make an account at https://www.yourgamingname.com/login/login.do To do that you will need Network Access Code that comes in Network Adapter package. There you set your own login and password which must be used to log in with every PAL game hosted by Sony.

f0xy
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 am
quote : #6
tess wrote:
Yes it still works online but not many people play it lately. If you own PAL version of the game you have to make an account at https://www.yourgamingname.com/login/login.do To do that you will need Network Access Code that comes in Network Adapter package. There you set your own login and password which must be used to log in with every PAL game hosted by Sony.

But I try that game online but it can't. I need to download an update, but when I try to download it there stand "Ethernet fold" But on the onlin game list of PAL stand that hi can online. And other game's like CoD2 or SOCOM I can play online. And first you see the servers. And there stand that there 1 player in side op the server. And I have PAL version. But I have an account on https://www.yourgamingname.com/selectLocale.do?javascript=true. So whats wrong?

tess
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:55 pm
quote : #7
I just went online with my Killzone and everything seems fine, I could see all servers and enter them. As you said you can not download an update before going online so I decided to try it myself with my second Memory Card to check out if updates are still available to download. I wasn't able to. I got that message "A network error occurred when attempting to download the update. Please try again." Have you got the same error? One month ago the servers were down and now they're brought back so I think they will fix the download updates as well. Keep checking.

f0xy
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 am
quote : #8
tess wrote:
I just went online with my Killzone and everything seems fine, I could see all servers and enter them. As you said you can not download an update before going online so I decided to try it myself with my second Memory Card to check out if updates are still available to download. I wasn't able to. I got that message "A network error occurred when attempting to download the update. Please try again." Have you got the same error? One month ago the servers were down and now they're brought back so I think they will fix the download updates as well. Keep checking.

Yes I had the same error. And I have enough KB for the update. And I did try every day to download it. But it stel does'nt work.