Page 1 of 1
jean199a
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:25 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Help me please!
Anyone know how can i play online Battlefield?
Because i cant create an account for the problem of the download ofrights terms of gamespy

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Battlefield 2 is a sinking ship on PS2. You can no longer make accounts on the game. Unless you know somebody with a spare account, you are unable to play.

If you had looked down a little bit, you would have found this topic: http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3376
Posted:
Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
But need you make a account in the game or do yu need to make an account on www.yourgamingname.com ? Because on SOCOM youneed to make an account on that website

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:22 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
You had to make an account in the game. Never heard of that website you mentioned though.
Posted:
Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:51 pm
quote : #5
f0xy wrote:
But need you make a account in the game or do yu need to make an account on www.yourgamingname.com ? Because on SOCOM youneed to make an account on that website

It's a website to create an account needed to play PAL games hosted by Sony such like SOCOM, Killzone, Hardware Online Arena and others. It's useless for games hosted by Gamespy because it doesn't ask for Network Access Code nor it's account to register and play. The Network Access Code comes with every brand new NA in PAL area. Registers at that website.

f0xy
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:46 am
quote : #6
tess wrote:
f0xy wrote:

It's a website to create an account needed to play PAL games hosted by Sony such like SOCOM, Killzone, Hardware Online Arena and others. It's useless for games hosted by Gamespy because it doesn't ask for Network Access Code nor it's account to register and play. The Network Access Code comes with every brand new NA in PAL area. Registers at that website.

Okay thanks for the information