Page 1 of 1
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:30 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Great games Mytho. I heard those guys talking trash about you earlier in the game at Backstab. I had to laugh to myself because they don't know how fast you get good at games.

Overall, those games were just okay at Backstab. I got tired of being picked off constantly by campers. In addition, I was just pretty much looking to play a different map anyways. I enjoyed myself lots more for sure at that LittleBigEye game. There were lower player counts, I didn't have a lot of vehicles bearing down on me, and the voice chat channel got opened up a little to.

Hope I can play on a different TV tomorrow to. The one I played on today had a bunch of lines running across it that were seriously screwing with my eyes.
Posted:
Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:00 am
quote : #2
It was fun Gforce. Yeah, I didn't really appreciate that trash talking, but at least I did better than some of those guys as we kept playing. I think only one guy was getting on my case, that G4H_Assaulter dude. Guess it just reaffirms my stance that the community in that game is pretty lousy. Razz

Hopefully we can play on some more diverse maps soon. Honor and LittleBigEye were pretty cool, especially LittleBigEye. The thing that kept getting me on these maps was that I was pouring lead into these guys sometimes, yet they still were able to kill me.
Posted:
Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 am
quote : #3
You mean the dudes with the machineguns? If so, yea, when these guys repeatedly dive to the ground and stand up, it throws things off for me.
Posted:
Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm
quote : #4
Sorry I couldn't make it Sad I need a PS2 as one of the lid sensors is being stubborn.

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:33 pm
quote : #5
Drop me your Battlefield tag so I can have it in advance when we do this again Rommel.

More good games as always Myth. For some reason, I mostly enjoyed the last game we played again. Lets hope I get my own high speed again before this game really dies.
Posted:
Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 pm
quote : #6
I was getting really frustrated with all the diving people kept doing. There is no defense against it, even you jump up to throw their aim off or if you shot first.

Also, I don't know if you got my comments about the jumping, but the way you jump in that game really ticks me off sometimes. You feel like a fat guy trying to jump for a donut or something.

Regardless, I had a good time despite all that. This game has its moments.