Posted:
Sat May 22, 2010 3:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Players

themytho
lazybum

It had probably been a year since we had last tried this online. As we remembered from before, this game is just not that enjoyable online. It has so many problems that the brief seconds of joy you get in online play are quickly drowned out by piles of problems.
Posted:
Sat May 22, 2010 3:54 pm
quote : #2
I think what really ruined the game for me were the constant one-hit kills from out of nowhere and the AWFUL frame rate. I would be walking through a hallway and, much to my surprise, drop dead for no apparent reason. The game doesn't give you any feedback regarding what killed you. No dust, no explosion, nothing.

The frame rate also screwed me up in a few spots. In the terminal level, I was looking down a hallway near the lobby area and decided to check my left to see if anyone was coming. Sure enough, someone was trying to rush me. He ran up to me and started running to my right. Unfortunately, the path he was running happened to include the window exposing the lobby area. When the game rendered that area, the frame rate began to dip, which led me to overextend my aim due to the instability. I was unable to correct my aim in time before I died and watched the camera pan around my body for 7 seconds.

I got so pissed off that I almost got up and cracked the disc in half. Evil or Very Mad
Posted:
Sun May 23, 2010 8:56 am
quote : #3
precisely why I traded Killzone in...even though I do regret it now, especially for the pathetic amount of money I got for it. I don't think I would have fun playing it again, but I still regret trading it in. I mean I paid $17 for it, traded it in and got like $4...