Topic: Crash tag team racing

Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:12 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I thought there already a thread about this game but I cant find it. Guess its been pruned as this forum is now only 1 page long.

I just aquired this game very cheaply Very Happy I loved Crash team racing on the PS1. I understood this had some kind of online functionality, network adaptor is clearly listed on the rear of the Pal game case. I dunno how this works I have not played my copy yet but if its still functional I am up for playing and reasearching this game.

Anyone played this much? How is the offline mode? Is it as deep as Crash team racing was? Anyone with this game please let me know Very Happy
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:25 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Tag_Team_Racing#LAN_Mode

It says there is a lan mode option for up to 8 players.

It doesn't look like its on the supported game list though.

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/?go=games

No_Limits
rank 14
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:45 pm
quote : #3
I own the game (but for Gamecube) and its alright. I pretty much played through the story mode then stopped. Since I own Mario Kart Double Dash, I saw little reason to play this which never seemed too fun to me. I've never played the original Crash team racing, but think it's only an average game (Tag Team Racing).
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 pm
quote : #4
The topic was moved because the last one was only there to talk about whether the game has LAN. As part of the cleanup process topics that were only there to "determine features" were seen as clutter. No actual discussion of the game, or its gameplay was taking place.

This topic is now doing the same thing. Even talking about PS1 games... and Mario Kart...

The online game lists will be updated to reflect this game and then we can make yet another new topic to discuss the actual game of Crash Tag Team Racing.

These actions come as a result to recent changes to the rules which try to foster legitimate indepth discussions about games on a gameplay level.