Page Location: Home > Post Game Talk > Topic
DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:55 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I had came to the PS2 side of OC knowing I had'nt checked in a bit going through most of the posts I remembered that the main page does'nt show game organization, so I took a look in there to see if what's going on and there was a game of Tribes scheduled for Tuesday @ 9pm my time, I did recall seeing a few games on upcoming games (main page) but this has been going since February!

I got online with my Tribes disc only to be greeted with a empty server, had to think about and change memory cards after rebooting the console I saw the game.

They (I've forgotten the in game names) were doing CTF even though it seemed like I spent most of my time looking for the flags and figuring out where to take them to. still I had a blast (or atleast my avatar got blown to bits, well shot )

funny moment in 1 of the games I was in the base with Lunar and we finally saw each other I considering most of the time we were both running in different directions (my fault)

and my apologies for stopping vetoing the maps at my lvl I did'nt think it would make much of a difference.
teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:37 pm
quote : #2
DaMan, thanks for joining my room, I covered for Lunar.
DaMan, i got to say your awful, I had more problems with bots then you
I'd say you just really really need some practice.
All games on Tribes that are online you can practice off line and
don't stop playing.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:15 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yeah, I don't deny that I could use serious play throughs on training/bot matches. even last week I tried my hand at it when I did'nt see anyone online.
thx for hosting.
teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 am
quote : #4
DaMan, are you like incredibly new to tribes?
How long ago did you purchase this game?

teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm
quote : #5
it seemed like you were new to hunters too, you get the kill pick up the flags and bring them through the nexus, if you look around on the map you'll see a white triangle and that's where the nexus is
CTF is easy to spot the flags, just remember, you are always green and enemies are always red
now a long time ago i wanted to be on the red team so i switched sides and started killing green enemies, oops, shazbot,
even when you switch teams, you're still green, so i was killing my own teammates. hehehe

teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 pm
quote : #6
You still gonna play tribes Tuesdays DaMan?