Page Location: Home > Game Organization > Topic
teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Wed May 04, 2011 7:56 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I got 2 people showing up and hope there will be more by posting here.

post here if you'll play or
post here even if you have a working ps2 and the game Tribes AA

mertwar
rank 1
Posted:
Thu May 05, 2011 4:20 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
I have the game. I can join in your next game.

teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Thu May 05, 2011 12:16 pm
quote : #3
We played for 2 hours and had 7 people turn out which is huge for a late night. Maybe we'll get more next Wednesday.

teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Tue May 10, 2011 11:15 pm
quote : #4
Well Tuesday wasn't bad had 2 people show up and one of them was an old player named GutterSlut GoD, I do remember him from a long time ago, the other guy I didn't know but thanks for showing up. Now if we can get the same 2 peeps to join in a late night Wednesday we would have close to 10 people.

this Wednesday 5/11 at 10:30 pm central time, I'LL be there
if bronco hosts earlier then cool man

noraxer
rank 1
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2011 4:42 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yeah I was the other guy - I actually had no idea anything was being organized.. I just got Really bored and decided to check if anyone from here was on TAA. You were the first person I was able to play with believe it or not. I was getting pretty drunk, so I decided to log. Hopefully you found me to be decent, I played on and off for years but I'm not too sure what name I was using. I didn't even remember the original 'Flag' mode we were doing lmao.. I started to get the idea after I realized flags were involved so I did what I could with it, but I was primarily focused on just killing. Your actual score was obnoxious imo, I couldn't really grasp what you were doing.. so again I just kept acting like it was DM. CTF was better. While I found myself 50-50 with you on kills to deaths against each other, you were definitely a lot better at CTF.

Anyway I'll check tonight again around the times you were saying and before that - Hopefully there's as many people as you're saying so the bots can be dropped all together.
teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2011 5:53 pm
quote : #6
There's way more talk at the other Tribes forum. At first we were playing hunters, thats were you kill someone pick up the flags and hang them in the nexus, the more flags you hang the more points you get, but if you get killed with a lot of flags, someone else will take them. If you look around you'll see a white triangle, that's the nexus and that is where the party usually is. You can sit around the nexus and kill people before they hang the flags in the nexus and get their points, it really pisses people off. I use to and still get really drunk and jam out on tribes. Once again thanks for playing especially cause i didn't post, either me or Bronco will host tonight, i have texas holdem to deal with tonight but I'm going to let a room run until 10:30pm central time, that's when ill be back and playing. I'm just hosting hunters with bots from 7 to 10:30 and i won't be in the room until 10:30 or so.

teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2011 10:13 pm
quote : #7
was fun man got burnt out on bots but that was some fast pace shit though. still ,Low turn out

You need to learn to use the flare grenades

teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 am
quote : #8
Well that kind of sucked, there were suppose to be at least two more people showing up, they must of backed out. We are trying Tuesdays or Wednesdays once a week, Wednesdays were picking up, now i don't know when. Thanks for showing up .

teamR@@K!E
rank 6
Posted:
Sat May 14, 2011 2:11 pm
quote : #9
We did a Friday the 13th room for a little bit, but low turn out again.