Previous  1, 2
prophet138
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
Got my ps2 hooked back up and tried to get Tribes online. Just saw that it is not currently up. Looking forward to playing it soon Mr. Green
XBOX 360 - Gears of War 3
Rapier40
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 am
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yup gonna be awesome!
Posted:
Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 pm
quote : #18
The Tribes Aerial Assault master list is back up and running.

Update the primary DNS field in your custom TAA network config to:

Thanks for being patient guys.
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 am
quote : #19
Awesome Nikon! So when's the first game going down. Very Happy

EDIT: Great I just hunted down a scph-50001 and its getting disk read error on blue disks, just my luck.
Posted:
Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:41 am
quote : #20
The first game is going down as soon as you can boot the game Wink Also, great to see you back into PS2 online prophet138! Welcome back to OC!
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:43 pm
quote : #21
Finaly I recalibrated the laser on my ps2 and now reading blue disks no problem. However Im timing out trying to get on the server Nikon, im connecting through ics on my pc could that be affecting it? It dosent tend to bother my other games. Can't wait to get a game going gonna be awesome.
Posted:
Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 am
quote : #22
Ive been timing out whenever I try to logon to the new server. Has anybody else had this problem?
Posted:
Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am
quote : #23
Hi
i am all new to this. I followed carefully the configuration , not forgetting to change last number of my IP adress as i read, and entering the new DNS 69.94.120.8
so, i see : "*master list 0/0 not a server "
Should i be able to join that or, if some people made a game, i would have to join their game??
Cause when i try to "join" this master list, it says "login failed, invalid password"...
Is this normal, and if not, what is the problem please?
aslo in some places they talk about "test entry" but i have no idea what it is. i just see 0 and "no" everywhere in the "additional server information for master list"
If this is normal and i have to host, or join a hosted game , where can i go to know if there are people playing, and when?
thank you in advance for an answer

MasquedWarrior
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:24 pm
quote : #24
aeuinz wrote:

so, i see : "*master list 0/0 not a server "
Should i be able to join that or, if some people made a game, i would have to join their game??
Cause when i try to "join" this master list, it says "login failed, invalid password"

Correct, you have to host or join a game that someone else hosted. The "*master list 0/0 not a server " is the "test entry" you referred to elsewhere, which is just a message to let you know that you have successfully connected to the master list. (That's why it says, "not a server.")

aeuinz wrote:
If this is normal and i have to host, or join a hosted game , where can i go to know if there are people playing, and when?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. If there are currently any games going on, they should show up on the master list, below the test entry. If there aren't any other games on the list, then most likely no one else is playing T:AA at that time.

aeuinz
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:45 pm
quote : #25
Thank you for the answer Ah that is good, it means i did things right... :p
The last thing i said actually, is that i would just like to play lol and know if, and when there are people coming on TAA online, i tried different times on sunday for example, i never saw anybody...
would you know how many are the people left who still come, and when there are people?