Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:00 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
that time worked for some people last time so i thought I'd do it again and start looking for players early

if anyone would like to join us, leave a response here, even if you could join for a game or two to remember how much fun this game is, please do so

hell, i would even like to see replies back from people that still own the game but won't join us Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Snafu Organizer on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:41 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I should be there (hopefully) improving.
N|CK
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:54 pm
quote : #3
so can you use a emulator to play online? If so I am definitely down

awww man to mid-air nade someone once again, I'd do anything Sad

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:25 pm
quote : #4
you could test it out, anytime really

you just have to have oc's dns address entered and keep hitting refresh until you see the master list room then you know it works and you're in

if no master list room then you're out

here's oc's dns address you would have to save and use

do a test run as soon as you can and let me know if it works and that you can make Saturday's game

N|CK
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:55 pm
quote : #5
ya its not showing the dummy server Sad it connects and everything though. Though something said I had to patch the game iso but the program wont patch it so hopefully I can find to do manually or another way.

It would be awesome to get this working it would make it easier to get ppl to come play

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:57 pm
quote : #6
i might have a small turn out for Saturday night's game and i have asked others to join and got some replies and waiting on others to reply back

i will start out with a couple of ctf games and then switch over to hunters, by request

i will be doing the hosting and i have great speed that can host up to twelve players

i would love to push my twelve player limit so to all that can join... do it Twisted Evil

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:54 am
quote : #7
yes, looking for others to join and the regulars to be there

January 31 at 8:30pm i will host a tribes session again and hoping for a good turn out again maybe even better

if you have suggestions or interests, leave replies here

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:50 pm
quote : #8
I plan to be there!
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:07 am
quote : #9
I have been allowing things to get a bit messy here at the site, intentionally, for the sake of getting some activity going. However lets start using the designated features of the site properly before things get too out of hand.

• Playstation 2 Lounge = Only for games that don't have online functionality
  • General Online Board (Will be coming back soon...)
  • Game Organization = All pre-game organization topics, and mid/during game troubleshooting discussions
  • *New* - PGT (Post Game Talk) Will be returning in the form of Monthly threads, see here for the current Tribes one: PGT: Tribes AA - 01/2015

The new PGT format strikes a healthy balance between allowing them to reside in the forum they are related to, without overwhelming the topic list. In the past we had per game PGT's and I had to move them to a dedicated forum, and then I wasn't sure I wanted to continue with them so they went on hiatus. I think this new format will work really well. At max we would have 12 of these in the forum a year. Which should keep the topic list nice and clean.

I will be performing a bit more cleanup here and there.