Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:47 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
What a great couple of games. There was chak, lord nikon, and i. We had great team work on a map that is rarely played, even back in the day, Avalon. I tried to help lord nikon, but he didn't need my help. He just destroyed the base and everything in his way but him and i did go pick up chak. After chak left i was hoping lord nikon would stick around for hunters and he did. With 60 seconds left he tied it up, in under 30 seconds he took a nice lead, In under 10 seconds, with lord nikon on my ass, trying to stop me, and he came damn close, I hung seven flags with three seconds left to take first in the game. You want to talk about a heart racing10 seconds, that was it. I was sweating and my adrenaline was pumping. I can't think of the last ps3 game that did that to me, i mean i was shaking. We did Sun dried after that and i detonated lord nikon and i swear it was before he hung the flags in the nexus, but games don't lie much and he was given the points.

GG man, especially that myrkwood one.

I have three new players for tribes. One is waiting for tribes in the mail, another one is a chick, and the last is waiting to test it out

and so far none of them can agree to the same time to show up Mad .

work work work

Kansas1327
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 am
quote : #2
I would love to occasionaly join up. I am living in a different country for the next 3 years and to be honest I have no television and probably wont be buying one. I could look for some old used one I guess, but I am going back to USA from June 7 tovaugust 2, so maybe i could joing up then. i will also take my ps2 and tribes back with me if i can find them both.

i enjoy reading your pgt since i can not play Very Happy

you may check out other ps2 websites for tribes players.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:05 pm
quote : #3
Well you should join us on Sunday. You have to enter and save the right dns in order to play tribes online and that is 142.4.223.231 .

At least make your ps2 set to play tribes so you don't have to do it at the last minute.

This Sunday's game, including me, should have 4 players and counting.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:48 pm
quote : #4
There were five players in the game, thanks to DaMan.

We had good cover with team work and just Rocked

June 14th, 2015

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:59 pm
quote : #5
What a great couple of games. We did slapdash and then a quick game of firestorm. After that i knew that there were good killers in the room and i switched over to hunters.

It was Lord Nikon, doffo, and i and hunters got to be very intense and fast paced.

Lord nikon did two things i have not seen in a long time. He killed two bots with one spin disc shot and he shot down two more with one missile shot, that's a rare thing to do and i saw both of them.

gg to all and three players didn't show up, but if they did i would not have done hunters and that was just crazy at times.

Lord Nikon wasn't falling for the old satchel trick today Sad , but i got close once or twice.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:49 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Great games! Had a blast as usual. The hunters matches were really competative. I didn't manage to climb into first any of the matches, but I am always doing something silly like trying to be the Heavy on Myrkwood. I just love using the mortar and watching everything scatter on the off chance that I might be able to snatch everything up and get to the Nexus in time.
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:00 pm
quote : #7
You in heavy is a threat and i think that bots learn through a game and if you start going in heavy that they will too. I think you're a better heavy fighter than i am so i might have to try that out next time.

July 5th game will have a low turn out because of the holiday and two other sites i go to are down, but it won't stop me from trying. Cipher will hopefully join me at 1:30pm cst today Saturday as a practice fun game.