Page 9 of 27
DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 pm
quote : #121
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
CNH I know I have newb tendencies or the guys I play or just that good Exclamation yeah I grab 1 or 2 flags i'm like let me get on the board!!!
there were about 2 times where I thought I was going to get my piddly points to no avail in myrkwood (still bad about recalling stage names) I actually (well I thought I flew through the capture point only to get blown apart by Snafu Organizer, and a 2nd time on another stage lordnikon caught when I was soooo close.

but gg all.
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:31 pm
quote : #122
You have the maps right, it's just the game style off. I love cnh and we should of done some, but you're referring to the hunters we played. It is nice winning, but there's always a huge chance that someone does one hang that changes the whole game.

I was hoping to shoot you down more times DaMan, but i see your using and main thing in tribes more... the flare grenades... damn it!

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:30 pm
quote : #123
Awesome foursome today with

Lord Nikon
Lego
DaMan
and i

I was running 10 minutes late and i have not played cnh for awhile so i thought it was funny that Lord Nikon was messing around on cnh before joining.

It was a good fight with two on two with bots and after a little bit of that i switched over to tdm and just waited, hoping people would come back and they did, well two of them did.

I like paranoia for ctf not tdm much, but it was a good change up and i was able to lay some mines and destroy their base once.

This match up for the past two weeks seems good for the teams i make up, but we could always use some more players.

gg today guys.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:08 pm
quote : #124
I joined late
The players when I arrived were Snafu Organizer, Lego and Myself don't know if anyone else was around before I came in.
DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:49 pm
quote : #125
Finally after what seems forever I was met up with Snafu Organizer, Lego online on AADS it seems like snafu was able to spread his wings not being burdened with hosting duties...or i've gotten worse seems my time not playing online with anyone.
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:43 pm
quote : #126
It did take some work, going two on one, so i laid out some good defenses when i went for the flag. There is a lag in the program so to give you heads up, you need to really lead your target when shooting and i got use to that fast.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:08 pm
quote : #127
Sunday's game today was actually fun, i wish the vikings would of had a better game today though. There was DaMan, Lord Nikon, and i your host. After a couple of quick hunter games we turned over to ctf and i put everyone on the same team. Helping out each other with vehicles was fun at times, especially when we are all in the transporter. It seemed everyone took turns putting up defense with remote turrets. I was going to call it a day on thin ice, but it seemed DaMan was still game so it was game on and the final score was us over 800 points to the other teams 0 <<< that's zero.

gg today people and i wasn't expecting LordNikon to show up today so it was a nice surprise.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:25 pm
quote : #128
Oops when we were on the stage with the planes I forgot to check to make sure the flag carrier was on, my bad Snafu Organizer!
it seems along with the flags on that stage which are just a little hop up sometimes give a hard time.
and then when I couldn't quite get on the transport I was shooting forward to say 'just go ahead and leave me behind' but you still waited and I finally got on board.

Mrykwood (sp?) I was mostly trying to avoid you and nikon then I started taking some far away shots to find out I got the attention I did not want Shocked

on one of the desert hunters stages I could not see the flags I was carrying then I got killed (thinking I had 2) and the game said I dropped 5 flags, I was like if I knew I had that many I would made a run to get points for them.

fun stuff I too was surprised by lordnikon's appearance. gg all.
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:38 pm
quote : #129
Today I was on for some frags as some data was copying between drives. I might not be around the next few weekends because I will be working on my new house, so today I made a priority to join up. Wink

I have no idea what happened on slapdash. Everything backfired and then the enemy capped the flag. I was laughing because it was a weird turn of events. I was like "er... what? ah crap"

I did a lot of things different today. I ran around on paranoia racking up kills with the Blaster. On Thin Ice I played as a "scavanger". I lasted nearly the entire match only by picking up dead player assets (Ammo and Health). I had a Spin Fusor, Grenade Launcher, and Plasma Rifle. So once my ammo was out, I was dead in the water and had to hop around until I could find more. This was really fun and a real challenge.

On Slapdash it was interesting to see what holding down the blaster did while in the transport. You have near infinite blaster potential. It would be cool to have 1 pilot and 4 players all holding down the blaster at the same time. It would be like a laser show.
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:23 am
quote : #130
I was too focused on a group effort of flying in, getting the flag and flying off, instead of thinking the bots would actually capture the flag first. Nobody focused on the base turret so hiding from it was good and just flying off didn't go as planned either. The blaster idea would be cool or same thing with chain gun. If we could get two people as passengers in the transporter with missile launchers could solve some problems, but still we won. I still can't believe the bots snuck away with a hang.

DaMan, sometimes it's rare, but you can actually get stuck in tribes and the only thing you can do is just fly straight up and that's one of the best ways to enter a vehicle, straight up high and then move over as i saw you did. i wasn't going to leave because it was making me laugh. I remember doing the same thing a lot of times and i brought back memories of how everyone has to go through it one time or another.

Kansas1327
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:55 am
quote : #131
Sounds like fun. Is it possible to play this game online through an emulator on my pc?

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I am not living in USA currently and I am without a TV, Ps2, and Tribes..I do not plan on buying any of these as the salary here is not so great, so I am looking for other options for playing this classic game.

Good news is that I do plan on moving back to USA for a few years (maybe next year or so) and I will have access to playing with everyone again. However, after these few years I will again be without TAA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have fun gaming! I am jealous! Smile

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:17 pm
quote : #132
Snafu Organizer, and I went a few rounds on Sunday 11/13/16
sorry I cut out after that big map and flying past the capture point its about time for me to call it quits for the day.
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:14 pm
quote : #133
Yep Saturday and Sunday was good and we did up some maps with vehicles that we usually don't get into. Some maps, if you're not use to, when you start in the base, you can find it hard to get out of, at first.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:56 pm
quote : #134
Good games today all!
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:12 pm
quote : #135
That was fun, first i put everyone on the same team on ctf and then i put Lord Nikon and DaMan against me. DaMan was hanging in there, but i see he took a break here and there. I put up some defenses and tried to take out their base on the map thin ice, but Lord Nikon set up defenses down there, that i wasn't expecting. I tried to do the same thing on paranoia and the DaMan's turrets got me in their base that time. They were winning on paranoia and Lord Nikon turtled up in the basement of his base with my flag. I had their flag, went down in their base, threw a concussion grenade, retrieved my flag, and died. Then the game was back to normal and i won. DaMan left after that and Lord Nikon and i were sitting around on firestorm. I wanted to see if Lord Nikon would figure out i wanted a sniper duel and of course he did and we dueled. It was a really close match with kills, but i think i got him by about 1 or maybe 2, we just kept trading off kills.

gg today guys

Fabio fan was suppose to show up too, but i don't know what happened to him and that would of been four players.