Topic: tribes after game lobby

Page 16 of 27
koss
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 pm
quote : #226
profile : pm
Good games yesterday. Cirrus and I were discussing whether Mighty Mouse was the alias of one of the regulars, or if it was the MightyMouse from back in the day. Thats funny that TeamR@@kie had the same thought. Cirrus and I were real happy about that victory on Paranoia.

Cirrus
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:32 pm
quote : #227
yeah they were a lot of fun. I just wish we could get everyone on at once. A 4v4 would be a dream match.

FabioFan
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:51 pm
quote : #228
Type: US-Massachusetts
Snafu Organizer wrote:
Well i think

DaMan was mighty mouse and he was playing good today
koss was Cameron Poe
Cirrus was Thrag and i don't know who that is off hand yet
hedwig was FabioFan
and i was Dumbo

There use to be a regular player and his main regular name was Mighty Mouse. It was always cool seeing him pop up in a game " here i come to save the daaayy! " and watch him play.

I thought it was pretty damn funny when i read " Dumbo shot down Mighty Mouse "

gg today

I could only play for basically one full game that was split over two maps but hopefully I can make it this week for a longer session. It was fun playing again especially with the themes weekly what is the theme this week ?

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:28 am
quote : #229
The theme for July 2nd, let's go for fireworks related names like firecrackers or the name brands of fireworks.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:09 pm
quote : #230
Well my buddy backed out or there would of been four players today.

We did some dm, ctf, and then hunters, and i was on a roll in hunters.

Who ever was Cameron Poe last week, how is that name a video game, cartoon, super hero, or a mythical creature?

I was actually hoping for a room of six players today. We can try again next week.

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:52 pm
quote : #231
The theme was a super hero/mythical creature that has the ability to fly. Cameron Poe took to the skies in Con Air. Cool

zyclonbaby
rank 4
Posted:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 pm
quote : #232
Type: NTSC-U/C
will try to join for next week

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:51 pm
quote : #233
Holy fauk, you're not a noob...

What a great couple of games with a veteran.

i've only come across two repair glitch people that used it well, and i think i have played you before.

There's other gLitches by someone hosting threw a ps2. I know you were giving me your fighter on sLapdash, being on the same team, i just ran the fLag home.

You shouldn't use a vehicLe while having the fLag.

We even did snipes onLy on firestorm...

he got the jist of it quick... and it was game on

I did rock at hunters

i did team kill him at the end on slapdash

Last edited by Snafu Organizer on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

zyclonbaby
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 pm
quote : #234
i used to do this thing on katabatic where you would take a fighter into the basement and you would hold R1 to activate jets upwards and then L1 to exit vehicle and then you would glide over to right underneath the flag area. Shots would actually go through the ground when people were capping flag.

When you mean repair glitch do you mean when I was in the transporter with you? hahah

I was absolutely terrible with that laser sniper thing. Could not figure out how you were landing so many quality shots hahaha.

Hunter game mode as I mentioned somewhere in this forum is a game mode people back in the day would never host. It was always katabatic capture the flag.

This game was the first game that I was able to play online as a kid. My friend and I would arrange for hanging out and it would be based around playing this game on 2 player online. He was one of the few people back in the day that had a fast internet service.

Ill take note of the vehicles and flag moving, I know I used to do that a lot back in the day but realize that this community of players is small and definitely want to be in a position to be invited again in the future.

I saw you "skiing" on that snipes match when we were doing capture the flag, good to see that it hasn't died away.

I appologize for leaving rather quickly. The reason why I am able to have so much free time is that I dislocated my shoulder and I can only sit playing for so long until it hurts.

Will keep monitoring this forum for any future games as I will try to be in attendance.

Chow from Western Canada

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:14 pm
quote : #235
So you're a Canuck aye?

You know the repair glitch i'm talking about because you used it against me on ctf and hunters and you seem to know the host is very vulnerable to the chain gun too.

The only clan from Canada was SYF. It was a clan started by a father and daughter.

Were you in that clan?

A friend and i would play on a 29 inch tv, get kicked off, and be reduced to playing split screen on a 13 inch tv. Talk about a change up.

zyclonbaby
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:56 pm
quote : #236
Snafu Organizer wrote:
So you're a Canuck aye?

You know the repair glitch i'm talking about because you used it against me on ctf and hunters and you seem to know the host is very vulnerable to the chain gun too.

The only clan from Canada was SYF. It was a clan started by a father and daughter.

Were you in that clan?

A friend and i would play on a 29 inch tv, get kicked off, and be reduced to playing split screen on a 13 inch tv. Talk about a change up.

Im not sure I know the repair glitch that you have mentioned. The only purposeful glitch I know of was the katabatic glitch underneath the flag.

As far as the clan is concerned, I can't say for certain that my friend wasn't involved in any clan stuff but I would doubt this as we were just kids. For myself, I know for certain I was never actively apart of any clan activity as the only time I ever played the game was when I was at my friend's house. I didn't own the game until 2009/2010 and by then the servers were shut down and I had moved onto playing the ps3.

I'm still getting used to the controls of the game and the chain gun was the only gun I was able to have any level of success up close lol, I didn't realize the host was more susceptible to incoming damage from that gun, that's hilarious!

zyclonbaby
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:49 pm
quote : #237
figured out how to host game lobbies with help from snafu organizer.

Hunters + lvl 10 ai + god mode snaffu + me just happy to be along for the ride = chaos lol

Are people doing thursday july 5th or did i accidentally necromancer an old thread?

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:08 pm
quote : #238
No, we don't do every Thursday or even Thursdays much at all, but that day and time will work. I just need people to post that they can make it.

I thought those bots were a bit tough, compared to normal games.

It was great hanging 28 flags for 408 points though or 428, it went by fast.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:02 pm
quote : #239
Koss and i touched the roof of firestorm and then we had some interesting battles with no huds, names, or words, and then i hosted a normal room and there was a no show by Zyclonbaby as well.

Sunday's game should have a better turn out though.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:57 pm
quote : #240
I was late so thanks for not given up on me guys.

I guess Tweety Bird is a little faster than Speed Gonzalez, but it was fun with four players.

I kept changing up the teams to give everyone a try on each others games and we did mostly tdm for koss today and then some ctf.

Its was nice that fLip showed up and Cirrus didn't make it and so i think next weekend will be better.