Topic: tribes after game lobby

Page 21 of 27
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:28 pm
quote : #301
profile : pm
Good games today in my room called hurricane Irma.

I died in one of the rarest ways today. One of my bots was repairing a generator and I was in the force shield when it came back on and died.

Cirrus
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:05 pm
quote : #302
Haha saw that. Me and koss were wondering how you did that. Little ctf heavy today with only 3 people, but it was fun none the less. And man if it's just the three of us on one team what does it matter if we vehicle flag cap? It's fun to just fuck around. Be cool if you could get your friend over again rookie, he's pretty good. Two on two next time?

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:34 pm
quote : #303
Snafu Organizer wrote:

I died in one of the rarest ways today. One of my bots was repairing a generator and I was in the force shield when it came back on and died.

Thats pretty damn funny. I was trying to figure out how the hell you died in a force field while I was sitting on our flag and you were nowhere around. I kept trying to figure out how you could be killed by your own team's shields. I never considered (or even knew) that generators had their own shields... and that those shields are lethal. That deserves some kind of award.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:50 pm
quote : #304
If you can walk through your own force shield and nothing can destroy it and the other team can't walk through it, then how can it kill me? If anything, it should of said that my bot team killed me, but then again it would not of been as cool as reading you died in a force shield.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:57 pm
quote : #305
Koss hosted, but I didn't see his room so he can try and host again on Sunday because I will not be around.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:22 pm
quote : #306
4:30 and 9pm cst tonoght

I'll be hosting

Leave a reply if you can make it

rooms will be up a short time

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:19 pm
quote : #307
I didn't see your room so i hosted for one game and then everyone quit and so i will not be hosting again for another month and i will continue to host the way i did tonight. I would like you to try and host again and figure out what you're doing wrong and what you did right last time i joined your room.

If you want to do a test run at 9pm cst tonight, then get back to me here.

I'll host tribes the first weekend in December... so December 3rd. See you then and i will join if someone else hosts before then.

Cirrus
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:06 am
quote : #308
We hosted a game of deathmatch right after we left the first game. Figured you might have looked at the server list after we abruptly left the game. Koss was 10 minutes late from a meeting, that's why you didn't see the game up at the time. We will host at the proper time 4:30 cst next Sunday. Apologies for the confusion.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:39 pm
quote : #309
Koss's room was not showing up again so I hosted and we played for an hour and there was a total of four of us.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 pm
quote : #310
Type: NTSC-U/C
When I saw Closed2ThPublic I half expected to be kicked out.
so my apologies for joining and then leaving (being away from the controller) for a few minutes
players : Snafu Organizer, koss, Cirrus and me.

sorry about the suicide kill on katabatic (?) Cirrus.
and another Oops! to koss when I tried to repair the generator and shot it instead I don't think I killed you, but still my bad.
Cirrus
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:46 pm
quote : #311
No apologies necessary DaMan. We were just happen to see you playing again. We honestly don’t know what the hell is goin on with our games we used my router and modem this time and still no one could see our game. Could be this time like rookie was saying that we didn’t get the daylight savings correct because me and koss are Arizona, and we don’t change sooo might f’ed up on that. Thanks again rookie for hosting even though I know you didn’t want to. we are trying to make this shit right. Good games all around though.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:08 am
quote : #312
So host again or I'll see you in a month

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:27 pm
quote : #313
Well there was four of us for a bits and then DaMan left and i beat the shit out of koss and Cirrus and if they think i was having fun... i wasn't.

You guys may not or don't know the work i go through to compete against you.

At times i do enjoy it, but most of the time i put myself through a lot of stress to try and stop your progress against me.

Koss, you will not be able to host normally through your modem/router. I know you are directly through your modem, but it is still your router that is built in that is blocking people from seeing your room.

I have never dmz ed my router or port forwarded it right so i can't help you.

I really don't want to fauking host, because i want a break and i want to know others will do it when i'm away, every Sunday or pick a new time and do it once a week at least.

With all that said and done... who wants to play Sunday? post over in the organize area, and i will host Mad

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:03 am
quote : #314
We should of had six players, instead we had four with named as

Little Caesar
The King
The Noid and
The Hamburglar

Kansas1327
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 pm
quote : #315

Old pic from old forum. Prophecy fulfilled.