Topic: Snoopy vs The Red Baron

Page 1 of 1
Snafu Organizer
rank 22
Posted:
Thu May 12, 2016 8:25 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I had just heard about this game and the next day i called up a bunch of stores that sold ps2 games. I found two copies and one came with the manual for $15 dollars so i bought it that day.

This game is really fun and i would of loved it more if it was ever online. You can play two player dog fights or against bots. The campaign and the story line is where its at.

There's a bunch of crazy weapons and a fun one i like is the potato gun.

If you are into collecting ps2 games just to have and not even play, this is a must have for anyone's collection, but please do play it and not just have it for your collection.

lordnikon
rank 58
Posted:
Sat May 14, 2016 3:25 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Nice find. Was it with case/insert as well? Finding games complete and in decent shape seems to be harder and harder these days.

The graphics in this game are looking great. Very "Team 17" esque, a la the latter Worms 3D games.

I agree with you that this game would have been great to play online, especially with a sweet chatroom interface. It could be great for late night chats and rounds of dogfighting.
rank 22
Posted:
Sat May 14, 2016 11:57 am
quote : #3
Complete game with game, case, cover, and manual. I'm all about the manual and this one is good.

Jupiter
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:24 am
quote : #4
Where can I get this?

Snafu Organizer
rank 22
Posted:
Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:35 pm
quote : #5
I was lucky enough to find it at a store.

I have seen the ps3 or 4 for the demo of Snoopy's adventure demo, or something like that, and it looks shitty.

If you love Snoopy and you like airplane games and you just want a game to kick back with and have fun with, that is offline, go look for Snoopy vs. the Red Barron online at amazon or eBay or just google it.

After seeing the demo i called four stores and found one that had the complete game, case, and manual that day, and i bought it.

Other stores told me that I'd be lucky to find it... well at a store that is, and i was cooL with that.

You can check out some vids on you tube too, i bet.

It is a game worth having in your ps2 collection, even if it's just for shits and giggles.

also... ps Jupiter, look into getting tribes aerial assault for a very well structured and reliable ps2 online game and experience because of the work that LordNikon does here.