Page 1 of 1
zyclonbaby
rank 4
Posted:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:07 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
new member turning on ps2 first time in many years playing tribes.

can we arrange a time to have people play?

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:21 pm
quote : #2
If you look at the right center of the main page of this forum you'll see a spot called game organizer and there you'll see what time the next game will be. So there will be a game at 4:30pm cst today and everyone is suppose to pick a firework or brand name firework for their name, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Now if this is your first time here you'll need to enter a dns address manually from the main menu of tribes. Go down to network configuration on the tribes menu and hit x, keep everything on auto until you get to the dns and there you'll have to chose manual and there you'll have to enter four numbers in order to join other players and those four numbers are

142.4.223.231 and save and test it and if you don't see a room called master list then you won't see my room either

zyclonbaby
rank 4
Posted:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:29 pm
quote : #3
did that already. master list shows up in online mode...

must have missed todays game play

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 pm
quote : #4
You're not watching the time then.

I can host most nights with a 24 hour notice.

So you think you'll watch the time for the next Sunday's game this time then?

I can do a 9pm cst game on Thursday, but if you don't even know what cst is then don't waste my time.

I could do a test run for you tonight at 9pm cst, but if i don't see a response by 8:30 then you will have to wait until Thursday and on Thursday, if i don't see anyone join in the first five minutes, then i'll shut it down and you will wait until Sunday for a game.

I'll post over in the game organizer, like i know i should, but you're new here, and if i don't see a reply for tonight's game then it'll have to be another day and check your private messages from the top of this forum.

zyclonbaby
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:46 pm
quote : #5
ALL CAPS YAAAA BOIZ

refer to the "organize" tab for tomorrow. Only commenting on this to show on the main forum website that someone in the TAA community has commented on a recent post. Not trying to necromancy this post just trying to draw positive attention for a potential game tomorrow.

u da best every1

Exclamation Very Happy