Page 1 of 1
GaretJax
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:10 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hello Tribes AA players, I am returning after more than ten years. I was a regular player back in the day, but I never kept up with it after it officially closed. I discovered about a month ago that there was still a small community still active. I believe I have my system set up correctly, and I hope games are still being hosted. Looks like every Sunday? I will be around, and I hope to see you all in the game coming up soon! It will be so good to be back!

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:19 am
quote : #2
I'm usually the one that hosts and I do it once a month at 4:30pm cst. You need the right dns address saved in order to see and join my room. You can test it out anytime because there's always a dumby room up you can see, so you should test it out before you join. If you don't see a dumby room called master list then you won't see my room either. I'll host this Sunday at 4:30 pm CST for 15 minutes to see if anyone joins.

GaretJax
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yep, I see the master list. I'm on the east coast, so just to be sure, it's 1 hour difference, so 5:30 for me? I will see you tomorrow, I have been shaking the rust off against bots!

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:46 pm
quote : #4
Your time is correct and I will have another player too. We usually play for an hour and I shut down the room to change game styles so just rejoin. When we are done, we will usually say Shaz bot a lot. I'll sometimes put everyone on the same team as well.