Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
Relic
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Sup peeps, long time no see. Shocked to see a community still around.

Any of the old ADA peeps hanging around?

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:57 pm
quote : #2
Dude! I was in ADA. I barely remember anything about our clan and who was even in it.... but I DO remember when we won a silver shazbot (or fuck, maybe it was bronze) I remember playing against ]M[ercenaries in that tournament, it was either CNH or TDM because I remember playing on Equinox and one of our players dropped out early and it was a super close game we barely lost. I wish the old forums were archived somewhere so that I could read some old posts to jog my memory and go on a nostalgia trip (and cringe about the things I said as a 14 year old)

- =ADA=-koss

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:59 pm
quote : #3
Get your hands on an old PS2 and a copy of TAA and let's see if we can get a game goin!

Cirrus
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm
quote : #4
What’s up Relic I remember you. Good to see an old player again. We should play again sometime. Me and kiss are trying to cook up a game soon either this Sunday or next Thursday.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 am
quote : #5
Hmmm... What time Thursday would be good for you guys?

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:18 am
quote : #6
No one has been posting

Blood Raven
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:17 pm
quote : #7
Type: TX
Dude this is hella funny. I remember playing in that match against ADA, i was on ]M[ at the time. I just randomly got it in my head to look around to find the old tribes forums and found this page.

Beeeeeen SOOOO long, this game was well ahead of its time.

koss
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:56 pm
quote : #8
Blood Raven wrote:
Dude this is hella funny. I remember playing in that match against ADA, i was on ]M[ at the time. I just randomly got it in my head to look around to find the old tribes forums and found this page.

Dude thats hilarious, I can't believe someone else remembers a match from almost 20 years ago... Did you guys wind up getting gold or silver? Also, you should try to get your hands on a ps2 and join us for a match sometime.

Relic
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:16 am
quote : #9
koss wrote:
Blood Raven wrote:

Dude thats hilarious, I can't believe someone else remembers a match from almost 20 years ago... Did you guys wind up getting gold or silver? Also, you should try to get your hands on a ps2 and join us for a match sometime.

Lots of good memories. I kinda forgot i posted here lol. I am in the Tribes AA discord. But lots of good matches, i remember TDM with DBZ the most. Mainly because we lost the tie breaking kill in the last like 10th of a second lol. I have a few old matches i found on a hard drive on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTRyCXQhQYM

I am down for a game any time. I am usually home by 3:45 central.