Page Location: Home > Post Game Talk > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:58 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Man those were some good games. I think these are alll the people from this site that showed:

Apple
DietGarfield
Koda
LordNikon
TheMytho
martianviking

who was [oc]Droggy or Drobby er something, Was that SuppahBuddah?

Man sorry about cutting that Quagmire CTF match short too soon. I didn't know changing the vote percent requirement would have killed the server. my bad. :[

How'd teamspeak workout? Good?
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:05 pm
quote : #2
Vote percentage change usually doesn't kill the server I thought. TeamSpeak went well I think but I was only there for the pretty intense hunters sessions.

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:11 pm
quote : #3
I got TWELVE flags to the Nexus! Very Happy Oh yeah! *does dance*

Nice games though. Very competitive! Very Happy I'm starting to *gasp* like this game!

Teamspeak went over very well. Hopefully Nikon can join us later this weekend or next week. Smile

-Mytho
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:12 pm
quote : #4
TheMytho wrote:
Very Happy I'm starting to *gasp* like this game!

-Mytho

It helps to play with people you "know" and who know what an inventroy station does.

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:14 pm
quote : #5
I would say the game takes a tremendous leap in fun if you play with people you know. Joining some random server isn't as fun, as say, being in a game with a few friends chatting it up over TS.

-Mytho
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:25 pm
quote : #6
Yea hopefully we can get some more scheduled games going. I think there was a pretty good turn out. If you think of how many people regularly post, and have TAA, and we able to read the scheduler in time, and were free to show up and game. Thats a nice amount of people from the site who showed up to play.

Slowly but surely the site here is getting rolling. Good Games!!!

Also when Public AADS comes out it will be even better Very Happy (hey did you guys notice the server at the bottom of the list called 'Public AADS' ?? I bet they were testing something. Was kool to atleast see it there.

yea I won't have my headset until next week. Sometime in the middle of the week. I made my ebgames.com order, and since I was pre-ordering serious sam with over night shipping, and the headset was available right away, it wouldn't let me ship all at once :[

So I wasn't going to pay 20.00 in shipping. So I paid 9 bux shipping for serious sam and free shipping for the headset. I didn't really care that I paid a bit more for serious sam, I want the game IMMEDIATLY. I hate walking out to check the mail every day seeing if they have left something at the door and nothing is there. And I wanna be one of the first people playing it too. Its prolly my most anticipated title of the year.

So yea by mid or late next week I should have my headset.
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:36 am
quote : #7
yea dat wuz fun even tho it wuz laggy as FUCK for me lol..sorry i had to leave so soon i just couldnt take da lag..but hey..i scored 8 pts Very Happy lol and i suck at this game!! fun time tho

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:49 am
quote : #8
Sometime I will have to startup a game with a lower player count so some dialup users can join and get some good frags in.

Was good to see you join Koda :] I wanted to say more but all i could say was, "Whooo Hooo, Awsome"
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:43 am
quote : #9
lordnikon wrote:

Was good to see you join Koda :] I wanted to say more but all i could say was, "Whooo Hooo, Awsome"

Reason #1 for wanting public AADS: Working CHAT-TEST (Expert-A works, but the CHAT-TEST part of it doesn't.)

Speaking of Expert-A, I have a new Hunters strategy.

DietGarfield
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:16 am
quote : #10
Sorry to burst your bubble Nikon... but Tysoft said if public AADS are comming out, it wouldn't be for a while.. And the Public AADS server, was probaly just meaning it was an AADS for the public, after all the servers down and all..
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:45 pm
quote : #11
That was a good time. Even though I was only on for a little while and only got about three kills (all pretty cheap kills from point-blank range with the Spinfusor), I enjoyed myself.

It was certainly fun to be online with a few members of OC that I'm not often online with, even though "being online" consisted mostly of being killed repeatedly by TheMytho. Very Happy

But I will agree it would have been nice to be able to talk to people other than just saying "Shazbut!" and "Awesome!" every once in awhile. I may have to hunt down a mic for TeamSpeak myself... We'll see if I can find a cheap one. Either way, I'll probably see you all online again for a bit more TAA action. Fun stuff.
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:06 pm
quote : #12
DietGarfield wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble Nikon... but Tysoft said if public AADS are comming out, it wouldn't be for a while.. And the Public AADS server, was probaly just meaning it was an AADS for the public, after all the servers down and all..

Yea I know it won't be out for a while, just nice to see there was some testing going on thats all :]

martianviking wrote:
That was a good time. Even though I was only on for a little while and only got about three kills (all pretty cheap kills from point-blank range with the Spinfusor), I enjoyed myself.

It was certainly fun to be online with a few members of OC that I'm not often online with, even though "being online" consisted mostly of being killed repeatedly by TheMytho. Very Happy

But I will agree it would have been nice to be able to talk to people other than just saying "Shazbut!" and "Awesome!" every once in awhile. I may have to hunt down a mic for TeamSpeak myself... We'll see if I can find a cheap one. Either way, I'll probably see you all online again for a bit more TAA action. Fun stuff.

Yea, its not about winning, I just play to have fun, and interact with my fellow gamers. Good Time Very Happy Also if your going to get a headset, the best bet would be to just get the official PS2 logi-tech headset for 29.99. It works for both the PS2, and the PC. So you'd be killing 2 birds with one stone.
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:41 pm
quote : #13
Yeah, I couldn't get on, FFXI had me. It sucks so freakin addictive. If you get another one going I'll promise to play.