Topic: ATV Offroad Fury 2....

Page 2 of 2
Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:08 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
I got this free with my third Playstation. I like the offline a lot (if you aren't in it for "uber 1337 trixorz") because it feels good riding around and you need to get used to balancing and stuff. The other thing I really like about it is the large amount of unlockable items. I think I played online once... I'll play with you if you want.

lanzarlaluna
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:39 pm
quote : #17
I have this game, too. Well, it's my brother-in-laws, but I've had it for 2 years. :O I really enjoyed it offline. I've never played it online, but I wouldn't mind trying to play a game. I never tried it over ICS, but I'm getting DSL next Tuesday, so 'tis moot. :]
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:27 pm
quote : #18
Yeah man, this game is awesome offline. I got it about 2 weeks ago and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Nobody plays it online anymore though. We gotta start scheduling games for the shit. It should cost under 10$ everywhere now so it shouldn't be too hard to pick up.
XBOX - Ninja Gaiden & Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition
MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:56 pm
quote : #19
In my little review, I talked all about the online aspect being bad, but the game itself offline is still pretty awesome, for the reasons you guys mentioned. Yeah, we should have some scheduled games to bring this game back to life.
Posted:
Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:48 am
quote : #20
Type: NTSC-U/C
i really barely play this game myself but when i do i jus play online since no1 can have anything better or worse then u when they host which is cool premise.I'd also have to say atvs online setup is only abit flawed since ya neve r know whos there and if some1s trying to speak to u within a game but i think the bb players only cin bb du only cin du is good idea but 2 plyr races blow tho since if u fuck up for like 2secs ur behind rest of the race unless other person decides to be nice and wait up
Posted:
Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:16 pm
quote : #21
i think ima go get it when i get a lil cash.... cause when i rented this awhile back i thought it was a pretty good game.