Previous  1, 2
TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Sat May 29, 2004 7:21 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I sent for an Xlink Tag ages ago and I haven't heard anything.

-Mytho
Posted:
Sat May 29, 2004 7:42 pm
quote : #17
That's not the point. Stop always trying to be a prick. You're not good at it.

Posted Sat May 29, 2004 8:42 pm:

Apple wrote:
Solid Snake, that's not the point. Stop always trying to be a prick. You're not good at it.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat May 29, 2004 8:33 pm
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-U/C
SolidSnake wrote:
Im sry man but if u guys wanna tunnel a game thats already online and has headset support aperently yall have no life.

'Im sry man but'.....You clearly have 0 perspective on the matter, thus shouldn't even be posting in this thread in the first place if your just going to diss other people's decisions.

Servers run by corporations are not perminant, they take them offline when they want regardless of the consumers wishes.

Need proof? Dreamcast.

Games like Outtrigger, and Ooga Booga I will probobly NEVER be able to play online ever again. They were DC exclusives, and online.

Fucking worms world party just went offline about a month ago.

The ability to get Socom 2 or TMB:O.....online to play with your friends via means NOT within the console manufacturers control means we still will be able to play the games when we want to. People payed money for the games and their features and companies shouldn't be able to just RIP away our right to play a product online that we payed for.

Before you start making smart ass comments on how other people lead their lives you better make certain you understand the situation your commenting on. In this case you clearly didn't.