Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
darkjedi
rank 2
Posted:
Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:36 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
tell me what you think of this game i think it could be the next devil may cry it suppose to be out by june 16 but bam entertainment keeps postponing it dam basterds
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/bujingai/media.html
Posted:
Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:11 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
This game got mediocre reviews. Great to look at, but gameplay is substandard. The combos pull off very easily, and the game is rather short with bosses that are far too easy.

Early reviews stated the game as being great on the animation and graphics end but not enough depth to make the game lasting in the slightest.

An average 3rd person action game. From what I have read so far the game doesn't give the gamer enough credit. Maybe its just me but I enjoy challenging games with intuitive controls and complex combos to pull off. This game doesn't look like it falls into that catagory.

Would make a great rental game though.
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:52 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I know Bam didn't make it, but I cannot force myself to pick up a game with the Bam! logo on it.

-Mytho
Posted:
Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:02 am
quote : #4
Although it is pretty short im still going for it i just cant turn away from the gameplay yes the combos seem like all you have to do is push one button repeatedly but look to me is pretty nice i just hope it dosent get cancelled or delayed any longer

-darkjedi