Topic: My mic just broke

Page 1 of 1
Memphissss
rank 16
Posted:
Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
My damn mic just broke adn i need to get a new one so i was wonderin what do you all think is the best mic to get i hade the logitech one with the mute button this is the the one i have heard the most people have problems with so wha do yall recomend me to get to be a good mic. oh and will a regular usb mic work cause it think that the one that are specialy made for the ps2 are the ones that are crappy.

SolidSnake
banned!
Posted:
Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:27 pm
quote : #2
Yup im not supprised it broke i havnt talked to a single person on a mic supported game that hasnt been through atleast 1 mic. There all made cheap so u might as well by the cheapist 1.
Posted:
Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:48 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Memphissss wrote:
My damn mic just broke adn i need to get a new one so i was wonderin what do you all think is the best mic to get i hade the logitech one with the mute button this is the the one i have heard the most people have problems with so wha do yall recomend me to get to be a good mic. oh and will a regular usb mic work cause it think that the one that are specialy made for the ps2 are the ones that are crappy.

Well, the logitech and sony one's, i've heard, aren't crappy... But a regular USB headset should work fine, seeing as how the PS2 headset can be used on the computer.

Memphissss
rank 16
Posted:
Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:31 pm
quote : #4
my sister gave me a great idea. She said that she does this with clothes all of the time: buy a new headset the same one that i have, make sure that i dont rip the pakaging to shreds and replace the old one in the new pakaging and take it back for a full refund. Then i pay absolutly nothing, but the thing is i wonder if they only give me store credit or if they will give me my cash back. well whatever they do i stil pay nothing for it and all i need now is some cash Sad

SolidSnake
banned!
Posted:
Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:04 pm
quote : #5
That is a good idea i did that same thing with my Gameboy Sp. I bought a pretty messed up 1 for 45 went to the store a bought a new 1 just switched the serial numbers on the gameboys and put the messed up 1 back in the box. I took it back the KBtoys and got my money back no questions asked. If u are going to do this DO NOT DO IT AT ANY GAMING STORE like gamestop or EBgames cuz they will not give u ur cash back ull either have to get it exchanged or store credit. If i were u i would go get it at a regular department store most of them well take it back even if the package is open ex. Circuitcity.