Page Location: Home > Twisted Metal Black: Online > Topic
MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:58 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I perfer to have Twisted Metal:Black ONLINE in its own actual DVD case with a correctly-sized DVD slip sleeve covering instead of keeping the game in the demo disc carboard sleeve that it came in. Anyone know where I can find a slip sleeve for this game? Or should I attempt to just make my own?
Posted:
Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:27 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
i can scan in the greatist hits slip sleeve front, back, and binding and upload it if you want and you can print it out and put itin an empty dvd replacement case. Sound good?
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:40 pm
quote : #3
Wow, that'd be great. Thanks Nikon.
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:48 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ok word I'll either track down some high-res covers or scan in my own copy. I should get them posted in the next day or so.
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:50 am
quote : #5
MICHAE2414 wrote:
I perfer to have Twisted Metal:Black ONLINE in its own actual DVD case with a correctly-sized DVD slip sleeve covering instead of keeping the game in the demo disc carboard sleeve that it came in. Anyone know where I can find a slip sleeve for this game? Or should I attempt to just make my own?

I was really wishing for that too. I'm also a little miffed because when I opened the package that it was shipped to me in, I clipped the corner of the slip case. My own fault, I know.

So add one more person to the list of folks that would really like a printable Twisted Metal Black Online case insert.
MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:24 am
quote : #6
Okay, this is based off of a high-res scan I got a hold of from someone else online way, way back around the time of the network adaptor release. It was a direct scan of the cardboard sleeve, and the side bar reading "TWISTED METAL:BLACK ONLINE" was made by that other person, with the back cover restricted to what was on the center and not the sides (where all the fine print is).

I tweaked the cover a little bit with my own little touch-ups and added the online logo, but I'd like to add the details on the back that are those rectangle colored labels that say stuff like "Online: Ethernet Broadband or Analog Modem required" and "Network Adaptor (PS2) - 8 Players". I might add those on from a different game scan later on. Also, if I could, I'd brighten up the white text on the back just a little bit.

This is a huge 2MB bitmap file, so you've been warned. Takes a little while to load on dial-up. nikon or someone else reading this, I would like it if this was hosted someplace else other than where I put it, just to keep it in multiple places.

The dimensions should all be correct, so no need to change the attributes; just print it out on photo paper or something and it should be the right size.

Here's the link: http://e.domaindlx.com/MICHAE2414/TMBO.bmp
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:04 am
quote : #7
i cut the carboard and just put that in a dvd case....Its a lil akward but it works......Having it on paper would be much easier.
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:05 am
quote : #8
I did the same as Mir Wan, but I also added the cut up manual with the vehicles around the edge.

DRBagabundo
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:56 am
quote : #9
Add me to the cut the cardboard sleeve up and put it in a generic DVD case list. Doesn't even look that bad.
XBOX - Ninja Gaiden & Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition
Memphissss
rank 16
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:33 pm
quote : #10
that looks cool. im ganna try that....... SWEET!!!! :lol:

Posted Sep Tue07, 2004 07:41 pm:

i got it hosted here at my site so you can take down that other link, WARNING IT IS A LIL SLOWER.........