Topic: What a good game....

Page 1 of 1
Rahbitt23
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:02 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
has any one here played Athens 2004. its the olympic game made by 989... its really good. it have a lot of button MASHING but its all in good fun........ plus its four players and it will get u very mad when u spen all night to set a new world record for an event and one of your friends just come on the first try and kill it....... if u have $40 bucks to spare and 3 friends....... get it..... plus some events even use the dance mat.......

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:35 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ahhh yes, track and field games will leave your thumbs sore for days Very Happy Great fun when friends are over :]
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:55 pm
quote : #3
I remember playing a "Sydney 2000" PS1 demo long ago (I believe it was a hundles event), and my thumbs got sore after all that button mashing...and it was just a demo. I played it with a cousin and all our button mashing was wearing out our controllers. Laughing
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:25 am
quote : #4
yes.... the button mashing in this game is crazy...........and the fact that it use the dance pad for some of the events is a plus.... it takes me back to that track & field game that came with mario and duck hunt back in the old days.......

martianviking
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:04 am
quote : #5
Rahbitt23 wrote:
yes.... the button mashing in this game is crazy...........and the fact that it use the dance pad for some of the events is a plus.... it takes me back to that track & field game that came with mario and duck hunt back in the old days.......

And you can't tell me that you didn't squat down in front of the pad and whack it with your hands.

Come on. I dare you to tell me you didn't do that. Smile