lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:53 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
MICHAE2414 wrote:
...but resetting the PS2 with the disc in the tray and in the system (and not from the Browser or switching from a previous disc) worked fine.

Yea this works for me as well sometimes.

MICHAE2414 wrote:
I couldn't really tap it and say "Who's your daddy?" in front of my cousin, anyway. Wink

Hahahahhahahaah man that would have been awsome. And then you stop half way through realizing the reality of the situation. And your cousin is just staring at you like, "oh...my...god..." Laughing
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:07 am
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U
my disc hardly ever works, so since i just got a 120gb hard drive and hd loader i installed it on there, game works awesome now , super fast loading and it can stil go online off the hd.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:01 am
quote : #18
I'm having the same trouble , I won it on ebay BRAND NEW , and my ps2 just would'nt play it , so I tried it my Brothers ps2 and it worked ! after going through this thread and several others I tried "shocking the system" the game finally booted up.
Nows its making all this noise...
I'll probably try the tape idea later .
btw my ps2 seems selective as to which blue bottoms will and won't work some gave trouble maybe once ,gradius3 & 4 , 5,
some work when they want to VF4, and others I pretty have abandoned hope for Tekken Tag, and Tribes seems to fit in that description , although it booted up its now stuck at the loading screen.

Now to figure out whats wrong with my network adapter Evil or Very Mad
YouBlowinMyHigh
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:00 pm
quote : #19
Strange i never had a problem with TMB:Online or Tribes. I have my ps2 vertical most of the time but i have it horizontal now, maybe ill check to see if i get any of these problems. I also have the lastest model of the Playstation 2, the model that came out right before the slim line version. I like the console vertical to hang my mic set on, but i also like it horizontal seems its easier to put a disc in and wouldnt cause so many scratches to your games. I cant remember how many times i didnt put the disc in right when it was vertical and it fell out of the tray.
Posted:
Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:18 am
quote : #20
The triangle with the tape did the trick! Shocked
Tekken Tag ( the test subject) and Tribes now load up without a hitch and none of the noise to boot. Very Happy