Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
DragonSlayer3288
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:33 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
ok, this game looks awesome. Medal Of Honor series has been great, Frontline and Allied Assault are 2 of the best FPS's I've ever played in my life. but the problem was, my computer sucks, so i couldn't get Allied Assault so there was no way i could play online besides going to my friends and taking advantage of there Alienwares Very Happy But this one is gonna come out on all the consoles but it's only gonna be online for PS2!!! (YES). Hello bragging rights! I also read that the beginning war scene is more "exilerating" than Normandy in Frontline. So that is nice too Very Happy (anybody kno the release date?)
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:15 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
If your refferring to Medal of Honor: Rising Sun. This game is coming out on all next gen systems. It will be online for the PS2, and is due out 11/12/2003.

People who saw the game in action during E3 said it was difficult to tell that the game was running on PS2 hardware. The graphics are coming along very nicely.
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:16 am
quote : #3
I'm happy with that release date AS LONG AS IT STAYS THAT WAY! Mad
rank 16
Posted:
Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:08 am
quote : #4
lordnikon wrote:
People who saw the game in action during E3 said it was difficult to tell that the game was running on PS2 hardware. The graphics are coming along very nicely.

yeah no kidding. all the screens im seeing for future ps2 releases look almost xbox quality. i knew that oversized black coaster had some tricks up its sleave.
but is everyone SURE that the online content is ps2 exclusive? if a game spans all consoles i usually lean toward the xbox product. but hey, this is a ps2 board, ill sut up now.

P.s. the coaster remark isnt a slam against the machine. but the fact i use my game cube as a door stop, is.

RIP Dark Slayer 5000
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:44 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Medal of Honor rising sun is coming out for all next gen systems. Including the PC. The PS2 version will be online and will allow support for PS2 gamers to play against PC gamers. Very Happy

(not sure about xbox, since every major ezine website seems to think its valid to information for 1 console, and the mirror it over to all the others. I hate it when they do that.)