Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
Rahbitt23
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:50 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ok....OK.......OK....... I just bought a copy of Veiwtiful Joe and Street Fighter Anniversary...... And all that i could say was WOW!!!!!! I can honestly say i know why Veiwtiful joe got game of the year for the Game Cube.... It is an amazing game....... And street fighter?...... It has Street Fighter III and Hyper Street fighte ( This one has all versions of the fighters in 1 game) Plus the full lenght Movie.... All one one disk for only $30 bucks.... Veiwtiful joe is also $39 bucks... As any one here played Veiwtiful Joe on the PS2 yet?

DRBagabundo
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:49 am
quote : #2
Damn, Damn, DAMN! I need that damn Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. 30$ is a steal but I also heard that Street Fighter III 3rd Strike suffered in the porting process but I still don't give a damn, I still need that game! By the way, what movie? an anime or the actual movie?
XBOX - Ninja Gaiden & Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:10 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
i want viewtiful joe also for myah ps2 cuz i liked what i saw on gamecube and the apeeranceof dante from dmc makes me want it waaay more since its drivin me nuts waitin for dmc3 and i saw that sf2 movie like 3years ago and yes it was an anime movie and it was cool and it had that guy with the strecthy arms in it to
Posted:
Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:18 pm
quote : #4
I got the street fighter collection and it's pretty good. I haven't had time to see the movie, but I've been playing third strike like crazy. lol

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:49 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Gforce wrote:
i want viewtiful joe also for myah ps2 cuz i liked what i saw on gamecube and the apeeranceof dante from dmc makes me want it waaay more since its drivin me nuts waitin for dmc3 and i saw that sf2 movie like 3years ago and yes it was an anime movie and it was cool and it had that guy with the strecthy arms in it to

I can't beleve I wrote that,lol its got nothing to do with anything