Posted:
Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:46 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
http://jalico.net/Heavy.wmv

^^^

Also Apple you are in the credits hehe :]

Saw this posted over at gameplug so thought I would toss up a link here. Some mad crazy skills in these shots. Nice 1 Bling if your out there and still check this board.

Anyways just thought some of you might like to see this vid, as its pretty cool.
rank 12
Posted:
Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:31 pm
quote : #2
Heh, that shocked me. I remember that game being so laggy. You would try shooting your gun, and it'd take a second or two to start up. That guy has skills to predict his shots like that.
Posted:
Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:27 pm
quote : #3
Damn! I haven't even seen someone that good on T2, but on T:AA, WITH A JOYSTICK?! DAMN! That's some mad skills right there!

On a side note, comparing the guns and levels in this T:AA video with the same ones in T2 revealed one thing: T:AA looks damn nice. It reminded me of Halo (graphics-wise) at points. But then I realized that this ain't no Halo, this is Tribes. The multiplayer game that is still in a class all it's own Very Happy

Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:37 pm
quote : #4
How did you find that on GP? He posted that over a month ago! He has some pretty skillful shots in there and even some nice camera work. I'm in the credits because I helped by commenting on some stuff and I have a vault of a couple T:AA videos too. Smile

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:12 pm
quote : #5
It got had gotten bumped, wasn't hard to find. Every few weeks I cruise various Tribes sites on all fronts just seeing whats up. Came across that video by BlingShyne, and thought it was pretty cool.

Some of those shots are just insane though. I myself have been getting better with the Heavy and morter. Sun Dried is like, a Heavy's dream map :] There is another DNH map that is perfect for it as well, that is similar to Sun Dried, but I can't remember the name. Me and lanz were playing some CNH 2 nights ago, which was why I suddenly remembered that map.
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:28 pm
quote : #6
Dang...and I thought i was good with mortar on T2...

BlingShyne2
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:51 pm
quote : #7
Yeah thanks for postin this dude, I was going to start on a new movie, I got a brand new capture card and everything, but then assholes just started ruining the game.

Well theres always summer, hopefully I'll have more than 1 server to choose from then... Sad
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
I <3 Lord Nikon! Smile
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:47 pm
quote : #8
You can always count on me to rock out some tribes. And don't worry if you need players I can russle up a full game and you can take tons of feed. All I gotta do is beat the drum here a bit and schedule a game and could get a decent match going no problem :]