Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic
Previous  1, 2
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:15 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
I was just given a free Eyetoy. If I wnted to use this on a PC how does it compare to an average webcam?

Laters
Posted:
Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:25 pm
quote : #17
It's pretty average for a webcam. I used one with skype for a long time with no problems.

beast300
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 pm
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-U/C
i got sum for my eyetoy but when i tried to look for them agian i couldnt find them. it was because the zip file they were in, they wouldnt work for some reason. anyway, its probably minor but if they do still work i will definitally post them.

Favrenation
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 pm
quote : #19
I use my eyetoy as a webcam. The qaulity is ok but the framerate is perfect. I mean when you movie you hand fast across the camera it will show it live and is not chopy at all. Here is the link to the drivers and instructions: [http://www.jacobsen.no/anders/blog/archives/2006/01/05/how_to_use_the_playstation_eyetoy_on_windows .html] [/url]

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 pm
quote : #20
How is the video quality of the eyetoy when used as a webcam on th PC? I have been thinking of getting one for this purpose as well as trying out its games.

**Edit**

Ooops, did not notice there was second page on this thread where my question was answered. Feel free to delete my post.
Posted:
Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:27 pm
quote : #21
I meant on the pc on the last post.