Page 1 of 1
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:36 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I still check things out here

To all my tribes players, hated and loved. This is hard for me to say, but hmmm I'm going in for a biopsy Tuesday, but they have confirmed I have stage 4 cancer. I don't want to talk about much, at all, just wanted let you all know. Ps2onlinegaming.com is another great place to talk about and schedule tribe, even though we still use oc's dns. Please don't be asking me about my condition. I'll let you know what's the condition or treatment after my biopsy. It's been a blast playing with you all and people really need to know or learn how to host tribe successful. Your true dedicated host teamR@@K!E.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:34 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
That is rough. Stay strong. Feel free to keep us informed. I have enjoyed playing with you over the years Snafu. Hoping we can have some more matches in the future.
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:16 pm
quote : #3
Snafu Organizer wrote:
I still check things out here

To all my tribes players, hated and loved. This is hard for me to say, but hmmm I'm going in for a biopsy Tuesday, but they have confirmed I have stage 4 cancer. I don't want to talk about much, at all, just wanted let you all know. Ps2onlinegaming.com is another great place to talk about and schedule tribe, even though we still use oc's dns. Please don't be asking me about my condition. I'll let you know what's the condition or treatment after my biopsy. It's been a blast playing with you all and people really need to know or learn how to host tribe successful. Your true dedicated host teamR@@K!E.

I'm so sorry to hear this Red. I hope we're able to play sometime. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Deez
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:06 pm
quote : #4
Type: VA
Weโ€™re all thinking about ya buddy
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:00 pm
quote : #5
Type: PAL NTSC-U
I have not logged into this site for a very long time. But I am very sorry to hear this from you. May God bless you and wish you get recover ASAP.