Page 1 of 1
DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:57 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Thanks for the fun games , Apple and Lordnikon!!

I laughed ALOT for someone getting pwned.

In one of the few (maybe only kill) I joined the 2nd game right behind apple trapped in a corner with nowhere to run. and managed to kill him , I was as surprised as him. Apple said he got me back a couple of times.

At another point apple and I BOTH had invulnerablilty and we spent about 10 secs unloading guns into each other , until I figured "Hey! I'm not hurting him, he must be invincible too. Let me get out of here before mine wears off"and with that I turned around and ran.

Even though I forgot about , Apple You did get me with the bazooka in the corner, once again I thought "He won't use that! he'll kill himself also!!" lesson learned never underestimate the power of being invincible Wink
Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:13 pm
quote : #2
Power Up is such a great game. The best stories are with invicibilty. To add to DaMan's stories:

I had just picked up Invulnerability and had some nades in my inventory. I went down a hallway and saw a guy so I took out my nades and held R2. BAM! He's dead and confused and I'm alive.

Similarly, I was unloading my M60 (which I think I stole from nikon) on someone who had been doing well. By the time I ran out of ammo I realized too late what was happening. I saw the nade in his hand as I began to run and BAM! what goes around comes around.

Another good story was with Teleport. I shot at nikon who was in a hallway across the room with a shot gun and it caused him to teleport. I walked over to the next room where he's now walking away from me towards a box and I cap him in the back without him seeing me.

In that game I also, for the second time ever, got a triple kill with a nade, wiping out all opposition. Laughing

We had some really good (and really close) games. I hope to play XIII again soon with some more of you now that the game is cheap. Believe it or not, there were about 5 people we didn't know who were playing at the time.

MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:39 pm
quote : #3
Good to hear about the up'd amount of players found online - more is better, always. Smile I'm hoping to get my ICS problem fixed so I can join you guys next time.
Posted:
Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:54 pm
quote : #4
i wasnt invited? Sad
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:28 pm
quote : #5
DietGarfield wrote:
i wasnt invited? Sad

I think we did invite you or we were going to but you were busy. I think you had a do not disturb.