Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:35 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I just saw those commercials not to long ago and i am definatly gonna pick up god of war now been waitin forevvvver to get it and as for GT4 on the GH box they showed in the commercial i peered reeeal close for that online icon but it aint there so meh less it gets real online i aint botherin wit dat
Posted:
Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:40 am
quote : #2
The cheaper the better!!!!! :D

Posted Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:45 am:

I got it for $20.00 bucks at target, without having that dumb red tag that most "Greatest Hits" have at the top (mine was the original game with just a greatest hits sticker on it). I dunnot I just dont like having it red, black for me, is the only way to have it.

I also got MGS Sub. $ 30.00 and Medal Of Honor Eurppean Assualt for $20.00...great games at affordable prices is always good Cool

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:02 am
quote : #3
lol hialrious nobody here seems to like the red tag but i couldnt care less myself
Posted:
Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:12 am
quote : #4
I was about to say I don't care either but looking at my collection only 2 games I own have the red tag,
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (came out as a red tag!)
Medal of Honor : Rising Sun
So I guess subconciously I despise it too.
MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:22 pm
quote : #5
I'm still debating on getting Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition for that very reason, since it was released as a Greatest Hit. I have three GH games in my collection and they stick out pretty bad.
Posted:
Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:12 pm
quote : #6
MICHAE2414 wrote:
I'm still debating on getting Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition for that very reason, since it was released as a Greatest Hit. I have three GH games in my collection and they stick out pretty bad.

well you get a few extras like playin as his bro but im not buyin it they made that shit easier!
Posted:
Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:25 pm
quote : #7
Gforce wrote:
MICHAE2414 wrote:

well you get a few extras like playin as his bro but im not buyin it they made that shit easier!

Man, this is exactly why I was not going to get the limited edition. The biggest draw for me was Devil May Cry 3's insane difficutly. The fact that they made the GH release easier pisses me off.

These days people who play games are pansies. They need "save checkpoints" around every corner to complete a game. I want a challenge! I want a game that will kick my ass and force me to completly master it on every level.

I am going to be tracking down the original Devil May Cry 3. Hopefully the release of the GH version sends the price of the original plummeting.
rank 27
Posted:
Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:24 pm
quote : #8
word man people do expect shit to be overly easy these days thats why i always pick hard mode in the games i get i mean fa real you pay 50$ for a game just to pick easy and plow straight thru it?nooooo thats throwin cash out da window
Posted:
Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:22 am
quote : #9
lordnikon wrote:
Gforce wrote:
MICHAE2414 wrote:

Man, this is exactly why I was not going to get the limited edition. The biggest draw for me was Devil May Cry 3's insane difficutly. The fact that they made the GH release easier pisses me off.

These days people who play games are pansies. They need "save checkpoints" around every corner to complete a game. I want a challenge! I want a game that will kick my ass and force me to completly master it on every level.

I am going to be tracking down the original Devil May Cry 3. Hopefully the release of the GH version sends the price of the original plummeting.

It's not actually easier at all. It now features an easier difficulty setting, but all of the original American modes are there. Once you get through Normal and Easy, you're basically right at the American Modes. If you have a save of the original, you get Vergil off the bat, as well as Bloody Palace, which is umpteen times harder then DMC3 ever was.