Topic: Tribes 08/06/06 PGT

Page 1 of 1
U-235
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:41 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Good games, everyone! And thanks for hosting the frag-fest LordNikon! I'm glad I could at least get a few frags in, with you handing our asses to us and all. Mr. Green

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:21 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea those were some awesome matches. Isn't Myrkwood the best map? I love that map for Hunters. Who inniriated the vote to replay that map? Just curious.

TIP: Btw guys I kept picking you off with the missile launcher. Use flare grenades to defend against those missiles Smile
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:33 am
quote : #3
I'm the one who voted to do myrkwood again, it was my favorite map. All the maps that have a floating Nexus just seem to piss me off because I always jetpack right over the nexus, then Nikon kills me Razz I had alot of fun last night with no lag! if we could round up enough players I would totally love a weekly tribes match.

U-235
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 pm
quote : #4
This is truely a unique experience for a FPS game. The jetpack use is awesome, since it's easier to hit a target at a lower elevation than you. Then there's the fact you can change your weapon/armor setup in the midst of the battle, just look before you land in the area because Nikon likes to lay mines there! Twisted Evil And it's damn hard to hill him as he was using the heavy class armor and weapon setups. I have to go with a lighter weight class than heavy online, due to mobility setbacks of the heavy suit.
Posted:
Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:30 pm
quote : #5
GG guys I still need to get into the nuances of the game , but I still had fun.
Hooligan 77
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:54 pm
quote : #6
This is next game on my list for PS2 online gaming. I should have bought this game along time ago.

My user name is myspace/hooligan_77 on Star Wars Battlefront.
Star Wars Battlefront and PSU are the only games I play online currently for my PS2.