Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:04 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Football champ an early 90's football/soccer arcade game has its place on ps2 thanks to Taito legends 2. I have never been a massive arcade player but I can say that this was one of the games I truely loved playing in the arcade Very Happy I only once made a super shot, I remeber it well as the screen going black made me think the power had been cut, before the animation popped up.

So to my delight I just found a video on youtube that not only gives instructions for a supper shot but also this person just loves the same kind of music as me if this video is anything to go by Mr. Green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsKTK2LxXh0

Laters
Posted:
Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:26 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
That is awesome! Further proof that arcade games rule everything. I have never played this game before. I will have to break out Taito Legends 2 and take it for a spin.
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:53 pm
quote : #3
Awesome. SUPER "SHOOT" Laughing I like that hyper shot burning off the keeper's shirt. hehe

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:35 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Truly amazing. The fact that the ball rips the net and destroys the signs past it is really awesome. Also, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAALLLL!" Very Happy